Ch25:moon drip ceremony preparations

[Glimmer Chestpiece] (Bronze-rank Plate Armor)

Level 3. preparations

Equipment Requirement: Strength 12

Defense +23

Strength +3, Endurance +3

HP +120

Durability 35/35

Additional Ability-

Healing Power: Healing effects received are increased by 10%.

Restricted to Shield Warriors and Guardian Knights.

On the right breast of the Glimmer Chestpiece, the mark of a black flame appeared. The flame constantly faded in and out of existence, further enriching the aesthetics of the Glimmer Chestpiece.

System: "Black Flame" Imprint has been successfully registered. This Imprint has been bound to your gaming account, and nobody else is able to use it.

System: Naming successful. Forging Design for the Glimmer Chestpiece has been automatically generated. Player can now voluntarily draw the Forging Design for the Glimmer Chestpiece, allowing others to learn the Forging Design.

Afterward, Shi Feng then called liang jing told her to log in and come to red lead town as I needed her here . I take continued forging Glimmer Chestplates, no longer forging Garrison Armors. Both of them required the same materials to make; however, the Glimmer Chestplate had a cooler-looking appearance and even came with an Additional Ability.

There was another benefit for an original creation. When forging your own creation, the success rate for it was increased by 10%, and the equipment would also have a higher chance to come with an Additional Ability. As long as the Glimmer Chestplate's fame spread, Shi Feng would have no troubles selling its Forging Design.
After forging 100 armor I called liang ling and told her to come take them to the auction with 5 silver for one and increase the price bit by bit and until liang jing comes and take over. I don't trust violet cloud as while she is apex player she is somewhat young and naïve and can't handle business matters like liang jing.
then told to linag jing that the coins we get to register them in virtual trading center but bit by bit too because the coins in town is limited and I need to complete a quest so why not make profits while completing the quest.
I know The glimmer chest will become popular but I wanted it te become more popular until I finish the quest and then sell the design when trading hummer appears .just as the night in god's domain began the hunting team called that they are in town now and got the ice blue devil flame.it has been 8 hours since god's domain began but because 2 hours inside god's domain equals to one hour in real life it now has become 16 hours in the game after giving me the ice blue flame they still continued to play for a while before logging out.
I took the flame and lowered pain sensation to 20% it immediately.

System: Do you wish to bind the Ice-Blue Devil Flame as your personal Mysterious Flame?

I chose "yes" as binding bar appeared

Successfully fused 3%... 4%... 5%...

I started to feel pain like my previous life but it was manageable

After enduring the same process for twenty minutes, the fusion of the Ice-Blue Devil Flame finally completed.

System: The Ice-Blue Devil Flame has been bound as Player Ye Feng's personal belonging.

System: Fusion of the Ice-Blue Devil Flame completed. After undergoing the tempering of the Ice-Blue Devil Flame, player's physique has improved. Strength +10, Endurance +10, Agility +10, Ice Resistance +20, Fire Resistance +20. Able to fully control the Ice-Blue Devil Flame.