Ch68: Sharlyn's the Broker

Shi Feng was really shocked. This Soul augmentation is insane. Although somewhat difficult now because the superior mythic is out of reach for the current me but when I reach tier 5.. No tier 4 it will be easy especially in greater God's domain. Here in this God's domain Superior mythic is rare but there not so much.

I kept looking at it for a while then started it thinking about the last seal. Now two seals are gone but what about the last seal.

When I saw the 50 God crystals I had a headache. I now have only 3 god's crystal with me Although they weren't rare but they had too many uses that they can't be bought. Even in greater God's Domain they have a lot of uses that you can only buy it with a fragment legendary equipment for one. And you can't even find a market for it.

Well it's still good for now .let's go to Sharlyn to see if she has a way. I left The bank vault after leaving everything on me here except the ring of eternity (forget to mention before) , moloch's ring, Bracelet of Time and then left to meet her.

I entered the white river library where she was and went to her. After I entered She looked at me and said

"I didn't expect to see you again after you have controlled the Soul fire"

"Well I would be lying if I said that it's not it. I just get annoyed every time I got robbed by you"

"Hhhh dummy, you think I a tier 5 divine official will bother with the little money you have " Sharlyn said to me with a smile.

"I know that , I just think you are doing it to screw with "

"Oh, since you have figured it out why did you come"

"Well , the results are beyond expectations every time so I came this time because I got three items that I want to ask about "

"Oh let me see " she looked at me but she found only one item.

"What's going on is it another items that can escape my eyes"

".....why do you do that I just said I came to show, but you just did that to see how money I have ,didn't you?! "

"Hahahahaha, I like it every time you look annoyed but you actually came prepared this time huh good for you "

".......Anyway,they are the sealed moloch's ring, the bracelet of time and an eternal item called the ring of eternity but it's beyond repair "

She turned serious this time saying" you really surprise me every time you come, I don't know how you got those items but they aren't ordinary items that you came with so what do you want to know "

"I read that the moloch's ring can open a gate to the centeral area of dark den where it's connected to the world summit, I want to know if I there's a danger in unsealing it"

".... How did you get it anyway"

"well I stole it from a great demon name knettle but he has left a mark on the ring so I'm not completely safe"

"... Well with your current strength it's possible but I advise you not to unseal it now the ring itself devour it's carrier but because of the soul fire you have is creation type the ring doesn't affect you. But that is only in his current sealed state, once the seal is broken it will began to devour you"

"..... What if it's only part of it"

"mm well that could work but I don't know how much will it affect you".

"Good but I have another question, you said before that the soul fire protect me from the Bible of darkness contamination. Does unsealing the moloch's ring affect that"

"that's why I said I don't know because if you really restore the Bible of darkness and even your strength increasing and the purple stigma protection which also negate the Bible of darkness effects with the soul fire but if you add the moloch's ring to the equation that's another but I say it's safe if the unsealing isn't more than 10% after the restoration of Bible of darkness "

After being silent for a while I said

"I understand ,then about the bracelet of time , is there a way to restore it to it's full strength ".

"Mmmm well since you have the bracelet of time,it means you are looking for the Seven treasures so if you can find the Purification crown it will remove the evil energy from it and then maybe you can restore it "

"Eh? Then why didn't the purple stigma work when it worked in The Soul Orb"

"..... oh you already have two of the seven treasures good but the reason it didn't work because the bracelet of time is because time and space elements is too special , they can blend with any other element even the evil one so it can't recognize the evil energy in the bracelet but the purification crown can purify anything even contaminated time And space elements"

Mmmm well I just need to find the Beast emperor.I didn't yet hear about Beast Emperor but that also means there hasn't been someone stupid enough to side with him so he must be weak as he needs the soul of players to feed his monsters for them to grow.

"Okay about the ring of eternity what was it used for"

".... I heard it was used for obtaining Eternal God crystals but i don't know how or what's it used for ,but some people....."

"What" i jumped from my seat in shock and yelled cutting her talk .

The Eternal God Crystal was a rare kind of God Crystal found in the Eternal Realm. While it might be different from the God Crystals acquired by human players in the Greater God's Domain, it possessed all the effects and functions of the standard God Crystal.

In addition, unlike ordinary God Crystals, Eternal God Crystals could be absorbed by players, even a Tier 1 player could use them.

But the Eternal realm shouldn't be open yet so how is that possible.

"Oh you know what is an Eternal god crystal ?"

I was surprised so I didn't take notice of my reaction but I quickly calmed down saying

"Isn't something like god crystals" I came with a lie almost immediately.

"...... well some people say that it's like that but stronger and some people say it's like the crystal of souls and there's some people saying that the ring of eternity can only obtain god crystals and the eternal part is just the name of the item " Sharlyn had doubts but she couldn't be sure because there has never been an item that can create a god crystal.

"I understand ,okay thank you "

"Well how about you sell me this item if you don't have a use for it"

"No i plan to have it restored "

"Hhhhh dummy if you need to restore it you need a craftsman forger "

Well it's true that's difficult but Iron Forge is already an intermediate master forger and he will become a craftsman in the future that's for sure so I can wait.

"Well how about I repair the Bible of darkness for you as a price for this ring"

"No i already know where the pages are so I can find them "

"As you like now as a payment for the information I will charge 1,000 mana Stones remember to bring them to me"

"....why didn't you say before that the information had a price"

"Dummy information always has a price , when you need to find me again remember to come to blackwing city "

Then she left.