Ch36: twelve Trials

After returning I checked the time and I it's about time players appear so now i have four options
1)go to sharlyn in the liberally
But it's okay to wait for a moment
2)go to creek town
As the saint legacy is there .
3)go to lost town and capture it
But this option have one solution and that's to buy it from green god corporation as I need both darkness stones and magic crystals.and they must bring it from the greater god's domain but for now let's call them to make sure
4)go to the temple to complete the temple trials
Mmm after thinking about my level now 37 so I have to have seven luminaries ring to bring down my level and the quest said immediately so let's go

"Okay guys can you wait for a while call your own leaders if he needs you leave but if it's okay wait for sometime" I intending to go to the adventure guild .

Shi Feng headed to the Adventurer's Guild. Now that the Great Catastrophe expansion pack had been activated, he needed to quickly handle the matters concerning the Guild Residence.

Soon after, Shi Feng headed to the counter and dealt with all the necessary procedures. After he turned his private territory into a Guild Residence, he also spent 3,000 Gold to build an Advanced Guild Hall in place of the Purple Sun Mansion. The Advanced Guild Hall could fit up to 3,000 people. As for the other facilities of the Guild Residence, those would only be obtainable from large-scale Team Dungeons that were Level 25 or above.

Some time was needed before the construction of the Advanced Guild Hall could be completed.

After Shi Feng completed all the necessary procedures, his remaining task was to head to the War God's Temple and report the matter of the Endless Abyss.

Just as Shi Feng was about to leave the Adventurer's Association, the system notification sounded.

Moreover, this wasn't just any normal notification. Instead, it was a notification sent to the entire Star-Moon Kingdom.

Star-Moon Kingdom System Announcement: Congratulations to Zero Wing for becoming the first Guild in Star-Moon Kingdom to establish a Guild Residence! Rewarding 10,000 Guild Reputation, 10,000 Guild Popularity and 10 Gold Coins to the Guild.

He then left the guild matters to blackie and headed The War God's Temple of Star-Moon City along the way he called xia wuyuan

"Hello mister wuyuan how are you doing "

"Out with it kid what do you want"

"Okay I need darkness stones and magic crystals"

"What?why do you need them"

"Mmm for something anyway is it doable?"

"Oh it must be something very valuable for you to hide it even from me "

"So mister is it doable "

"Well yeah but these items are way above your head and it may accelerate the growth of god's domain so no"
Mmmm yeah I didn't think about that so versalise it's .
"Okay I understand "

Just as I closed I decided to lower my level spending experience points to level up skill flaming burst that I got after my team hunted Scorching Lamia.

[flaming burst][Tier 0]

Level 5

Skill Level 9

(Requires 60,000,000 EXP to upgrade to Tier 1 skill)
Channeling time: 1 second
Gathers the power of flames to a single point and causes 750% damage to the target.
Attack Count: 12 times
Cooldown: 3 minutes

My level became 20 and As I continued to the temple.

At The War God's Temple of Star-Moon City

After some small talk with the twelve thrones urainus said