Ch81:Treasure Chests & Fortresses

I looked at them and asked
"What's the matter , why are you gathered here "

They were the core members and vice guild leaders and they have been absent for four days and returned only for half a day so they should be doing their postponed work.

"Guild leader , we want to know who would go to the greater world " Aqua asked and the others nodded in agreement.

".....What brought this on?" Shi Feng asked back in confusion.why would they be thinking about something like that now.

"I think we should go there guild master as to establish a foothold their " Gentle snow said this time.

"Yes guild leader , we now don't really have rivals here and it would delay us if we stayed here as we need to look for higher resources when we can "

".... well guys you aren't wrong and I plan to take you there but tier 2 or even tier 3 are too early for that kind of thinking but I plan to take you to another place when you reach tier 3 .the powers there are almost equal to the Greater God's domain. More importantly the resources there can help us when we move to the greater world and greater god's domain"

They seemed taken back as they didn't know I had such a plan

"Guild leader , If there's such a place why would people leave it alone "

"It's not left alone, the world who controls that place is very powerful, and also there's a level limit of 120 and tier 3 limit too. So you should for now focus on upgrading your tier and then I will take you "

They remained silent for a while then said " okay we understand "

"Good , gather to hunt a world boss and then we will go to the Dragonheart city to start a fortress capture as i found an ancient ruins where there's a treasure there that may benefit us in even greater god's domain "

Then we went to Purple forest field a level 90 to 100 neutral map.although it is still early to buy and develop the wanderer's shop but I intend to have the Bronze shop promotion now as to buy it and develop it earlier as soon as possible.

We started hunting the frost giant and wanderers until we reached the world boss the frost monarch
A realm bloodline lvl 90 mythic world boss.

He didn't take us much effort as we killed him quickly with my guards.

Then I looked at loot in anticipation.

I looked at the drops and was stunned as there was a flying mount and the flying mount dropped was actually a legendary. Although a basic one it's still a legendary . I took a deep breath and looked at the remaining and found a fragment legendary item that can be promoted to a legendary one but needs ice crystals and it's 50 of them. There was other epic and dark gold but I didn't care about them .

Legendary and fragment legendary are the base line for extraordinary weapons in all the worlds of gods domain but they aren't equals.Only fragment divine and divine are absolute powerful but the godly relics are the top .

I took the legendary mount and bronze shop promotion order and left the others to have anything they want. My current equipments is already enough that I allowed the core members in the guild to freely use the holy grail.

"Guild leader , I want a flying mount too" Violet said in envy as she saw my flying mount.

"Well in the Dragonheart City there's a lot of Mythic monsters and as long as I have my lucky item it's almost a grantee to drop a flying mount so work hard and we might even start selling them "

We then transferred to Dragonheart city. Right now the adventure groups and guilds has started to speed up leveling up because of Silverwing city that facilitates their exploration in the dead sea area.