Ch5: Solid foundations

After I completed the procedure and walked outside i met all the people from the auctions and the man who was supposed to win the bidding.
"Hello mister Feng ,I'm lei wan and I work on construction i wonder if you have some time to talk about cooperation"Lei wan said as he approached me.
I smiled at him and told him that this will have to wait until I inspect the island and talk with my parents but please leave me your contact information and did this with the others.
I knew they would do a background check on me to know if they can force me to do business with them.but I'm sure when they find that I'm an internal force expert(IFE) they will backdown.
For people like them profits is everything and IFE that appears out of nowhere isn't worth the risk unless it's someone genuine and won't be playing tricks.
while Jin Hai city is a third rate city him being able to become IFE at such a young age is a red flag and that's also the reason why green god company didn't approach me after winning the fighting city competition because there must be some powers behind me and they didn't want to get a problem for someone who might be a genius nurtured by others.
Anyway I made my home and told my parents that I will be busy for the next week to inspect the island so We can start building it.for this island my parents objected saying that we shouldn't take such the a huge risk and they were right. The island sometimes is hit by earthquakes and that's also the reason for people to not wanting to buy it.because you will to make sure that hotels and villas will be able to bear the earthquakes and it truly happens in the future as that will be how they will discover the mine.
But I now know that exact spot and will try to see if there's a way to discover it accidentally this time.
I was getting ready the next day when my watch started to ring so I answered."hello"
"Hello mister shi feng ,it's lei wan I spoke to you yesterday about cooperation can we meet sometime"
"Ah mister lei wan I was just getting ready to go to the island to inspect it before calling you"
"Well I have some time if you please allow me to come with you as I have a wide experience in construction"
Mmmm well I don't really need constructions companies as I will turn it in a mining island but just as I was about to reject him i had another thought.
"Well I would welcome you to come but right now I'm looking for a geologist and a Seismologist so when I'm ready I will call you "
"Ah well I happened to know a Seismologists but what do you need a geologist for"
"Well I wanted to know everything thing about the the island before I start making any decisions"
"Okay i will ask him and tell him if he knows someone and call you back"
"Okay i will be waiting "
I didn't expect him to know a Seismologists and not a geologist but I also think it's must be an occupational needs as earthquakes is unpredictable but geology maybe earned from experience from construction so it wasn't really needed.
about half an hour has passed when he called me and told me he found someone and to meet him on the island and I agreed.I called the security company I work with and took 10 men with me.even though I'm strong enough and I think that man lei wan is a good person in general but greed is an ugly monster that might eat conscious in a moment and that's also to a place without people.
Two hours have passed by while going to the island afterwards we met with the men and their bodyguards who came with lei wan.
"This professor Wen Dongjun a renowned Seismologist and his personal friend professor zhang ruiquing a geologist in the same university"lei wan introduced them
"Hello I'm shi feng a student at jin hai university it's an pleasure to meet you "i said introducing myself.
"Mister shi feng is also an IFE before 20 and the winner of jin hai city fighting competition"lei wan quickly as he was afraid they make some mistake.
The two professor has reached right before shi feng arrived so he didn't them anything before.
Just as expected they straighten their backs and took a serious handshake with shi feng afraid to offend him. Although experts still aren't manics but they are viewed as a source of fear for ordinary people.
"Hello mister shi feng "they said in return.
We started scouting the island and moved to every part as the professors gave they honest opinion.
They thought that's all and wanted to return so I told okay but I want to stay sometime.
There's a hill inward the island and that's where vein is but i couldn't make them stay any longer but thankfully they decided not to leave.
We slowly got to the hilltop but suddenly professor zhang yelled "stop".
My heart thumbed as I knew he saw something so we got down to the place the professor wanted to see.he then said bring my equipment and suddenly struck on top of it when some cave suddenly appeared in front of us.
The two professors looked like possessed and started inspecting the cave finally someone yelled "OMG"
Lei wan asked worriedly "what's going on is there something wrong with the hill or the island"
"Lei wan my friend it seems that you really are unfortunate" professor wen told his friend.
"What do you mean"lei wan looking confused as even if something wrong it's not my island.
professor zhang said "this maybe the largest vein in the last decade to be discovered"not knowing who was talking to.
"Largest vein?"I asked looking confused.
"You lucky young man to be able buy this island is your fortune as it contains a large amount of high power resources if you just sell this island today it will bring you around 200 billion minimum"professor wen said.
Well as he said but who would do that when it's my solid foundation that I will depend on it.