Ch51:Killing Ray

I went to back to District one and met with blue frost and he told me told me the situation.

"After i spoke with the others about zero joining zero wing they agreed and they are here except for district five he said that a great demon attacked and it's in ruins now "

"Yeah I came from there ,anyway when they join help them level up and I will also send some people to help you "

"I understand "

Then I upgraded the shelter and lions bar simultaneously.Half an hour later, the Heavenly Crystal Pillar inside District One's Shelter released a dazzling red light that shot into the sky. A faint red barrier then began to form around the Shelter. For a time, aside from Shi Feng and the others who were currently inside the Heavenly Crystal Pillar, every player was teleported out of the Shelter.

Originally, the 1-star Lions Bar only produced 20 bottles of Hundred Berry Wine per day. After becoming a Large Shelter, the Lions Bar's production of 50 bottles a day doubled. In other words, the 2-star Lions Bar could produce 100 bottles of Hundred Berry Wine each day

When the Shelter stopped expanding, a system announcement reached out to every player inside the Evil Ghost Domain.

Evil Ghost Domain System Announcement: Congratulations to the Shelter of District One for becoming the first in the Evil Ghost Domain to become a Large Shelter. Rewarding 1,000 Soul Crystals to the Shelter. All players of District One will receive a two-day Protected buff that increases all Attributes by 10%. Production volume of the Shelter's Specialties will be increased by 100% for seven days.

After Shi Feng used the Chapter of Shelter, the management system had changed.

Shi Feng had become the Shelter's Administrator.

An Administrator was far more powerful than the managers. Shi Feng could now arbitrarily delist players from District One, exiling them from the District and the benefits the Shelter offered. No other player possessed this authority.

After that I left the shelter to the new vice leader Blue Frost , named this branch EvilWing ,bought all the wine available and then left.

White River City:

I went to the guild and met with aqua

"Call the others vice leaders i need four domain experts to transfer them to a new location "

"Guild leader we just expanded and you went out to expand again how will we be able to deal with things like this you already know they started to build guild towns and it needs protection "

"Mmm well two should be enough one domain and the other void and two refinement should be enough"

"Guild leader gentle snow already left and blackie like you left everything to me and saying he will the dark arena team .So I need some help I can't carry on my own"

Blackie I told him prepare a team not lead a team.but it's not a loss he didn't like management anyway.but it seems she misunderstood something.

"Oh no this expansion will be under me as it's difficult for others to contact with them but I want to speed the development their oh right here's the reason "

I gave her the wine and told her

"if you try to drink this while trying the new trial tower you be surprised "