Ch9: The benefits are here

I walked to where fang zhenyuan only to notice he was still staring at the results board not for my mental strength master evaluation but for the authority I got which was more than him.
Just as i was getting closer to him I found xia wuyuan and xia qingying coming to meet me.
"Hello kid you gave us quite a surprise today I didn't even think that something or someone like you was possible or even existed"xia wuyuan said without any intention to hold back his compliment/curses as usual.while both of them looking at me like I'm bizarre creature.while fang zhenyuan remains silent.
"Hello, may I know who you are and should I take what you as a compliment or curse?" I said while smiling back
"Oh you have guts but let's leave it alone for now as for you fang zhenyuan we decided to reward with a new basic slot as we thought you might offend another monster who will coerce to you to bring him here"fang zhenyuan right now felt both grateful and insulted so after a few moments he said " thanks"
"as for you little monster come with us to the middle layer"he said to me while waving his hands to a limousine that picked us and we left while fang zhenyuan remained silent and finally sighed and left.
"So little monster about your question I'm xia wuyuan and the shocked one here is xia qingying"
Finally after hearing her name she came back to her senses and said "you really are a monster "
I smiled without answering because it's not my first time hearing that as I myself started doubting it.
"Anyway while it's a surprise it's a great one so we agreed in making an exception and give you a top tier mansion but we still recommend that you don't slack off and try breaking through to the 3-star mental strength master as you have already achieved a 1-star without upper zone convenience so it shouldn't be too difficult "xia wuyuan said smiling.
They both were very happy and hope that he would become a mental strength grandmaster as it will allow them to secure more resources in greater god's domain.but they also knew while it's hopeful it might also not happen as it happened for countless people.
"Then I will tell you this as you have guessed there's a reason that martial arts started getting a hype as we started promoting everyone that those who he gets us talents will be rewarded with contributions points and trade points for every talent but they will have to join green god corporation so if you have someone in mind you can tell us about them"
"Mmmm but why do need talents"I asked knowing that they hope to give a birth for a genius that will become the next mental strength grandmaster and try to win resources from greater god's domain.
He remained silent for a while then looked at xia qingying but she just shook her head as she got no idea what to say.
"Well it's quite difficult to explain as we don't have this authority but that doesn't seem to be abad deal for you right "
"How is it not when I plan to nurture few experts to make a guild and join the virtual reality world?"
"oh you plan on doing something like that well it's sure a lucrative investment"he said satisfied with my answer as he felt relief about something.
"but that doesn't mater either if you got someone to join green god they won't restrict them from joining your guild"xia qingying Said
"Oh it seems to be something really important for you to be so heavily invested in"shi feng asked acting curiously.
"Well you will know if you reach a mental strength grandmaster or even half step"He said ending the discussion
"We now we can give you the reward of 100 life potions and 100 phantom potions or an equal to it "
They didn't explain much because they assumed that someone who reached mental strength master knows about such things as it's just common sense.
"Okay i need 50 water life potions and divide the rest but I don't need all of them right now can I make reservation "
"Of course "
After I got my rewards I called blackie and told him to meet meet me and give him some potions to be given to my parents and others to him ,lei bao who i recruited recently and some executives from others corporations as for i sold some for double their prices to hong xinyuan who i met in middle layer and had a good relationship with in my last life.
As for the points I got I immediately applied for mental training house with the phantom potions I got in hopes for a quick breakthrough.
Time passed and in just two months I achieved 3-star mental strength master and was about to break through to half step when my parents called me telling that my mother is pregnant.
"What"I freaked out as I didn't think that would be possible but the life water I got have healed their injuries and apparently got some time alone without me and what a surprise that was.
I kept thinking about news and was extremely happy
And worried about my mother as pregnancy in her age is risky so i decided to apply for a high 3 grade and leave after that to make sure they are okay.
After a month the approval arrived and he passed the test and acquired a3-high grade authority which allows him to have 3 permanent reserve slots for middle layer 5 permanent reserve slots for basic layer one chance to go to core area.he was thinking of having his parents join him in the middle layer only for here te get pregnant and that complicated things.
"Congratulations,you are without a doubt a monstrous talent and when you decide onto go the core area inform me and I make the necessary preparations."
Immediately afters all the world knew that zero wing corporation has some backing.