Ch:35: Insane wealth

I called all my vice leaders and told them to send over all those who have a mining skills as many as you can no matter the prices and that's the benefits of money and called gentle now and the miners team and then went to the place where star river valley would appear and then went as I expected I found the marvel valley as i found faust

"Respected elder, can we help you with anything?" Shi Feng respectfully said.

The elder, Faust, seemed not to have heard Shi Feng speaking. His eyelids remained shut as he quietly fished.

"Okay guys it seems he doesn't need help let's hunt those fishes i heard they were delicious "

Immediately using Frost Grenades they started hunting and I stared at faust again after the first fish scales delivered

Faust, sitting suspended in mid-air, stroked his white beard. He nodded his head, saying, "Not bad. It seems that you guys have some ability, to actually cause caught to these Golden Fish."

"Esteemed Lord Faust, we are only here to catch some Golden Fish to cook. We hope that our brutish actions did not disturb you," Shi Feng acted courteously as he said.

"Oh? I didn't think that you guys would be interested in cooking these Golden Fish," when Faust heard the word 'cook,' a flash immediately appeared in his eyes. "Since you guys wish to catch the Golden Fish, I wonder if you can help me catch some live ones as well? My strength is too strong, and I will simply kill these Golden Fish if I am not careful. This dilemma has left me with no choice but to slowly fish here."

"This..." Shi Feng said with a hesitant expression.

"Relax; I won't mistreat you all. As long as you can obtain a satisfactory amount of Golden Fish for me, I can trade some items for them. How about it?" Faust casually waved his hand, and immediately, tens of items with pleasing appearances appeared and floated in mid-air.

Every single one of these tens of items was extremely valuable. Moreover, beside the item's introduction, the amount of Golden Fish required to trade for the item was displayed as well.

System: Rare Quest "Delicious Golden Fish" accepted. Within the allocated amount of time, catch as many Golden Fish as you can and hand them over to Faust. The more you catch, the better the rewards will be.

I handed them the remaining frost grenades finished them all the also reached lvl 10 or more and give me the fishes scales.

We massacred the fishes in the end collected 75000

After looking through the list we found 1 fragment legendary 3 epice 100 dark gold from lvl [15~70] 200 fine gold 300 hundred secret silver 400 mysterious iron 500 bronze with total of 55 thousand.
"Sir don't you have any more items "
After buying them all we still have 20000 which is too much to provide for free so I asked in displeasure.too much loss.
"Oh you bought everything thing I have well I have an item but it's different as it's damaged if you want it for 20000 I will give it to you "faust said

"What item "shi feng asked

"Inferior Legendary spatial bag"faust said

What?how can that be?is it not the specialty for their own god's domain?
"How can it be unsealed "shi feng asked

"100 thousand luminaries crystals "

"Okay i will take it" yeah that's what I need the most

I'm sure he wouldn't have expected me to have such a large numbers of crystals so soon

After I took it I looked at it's information

[Inferior Legendary Spatial Bag][damage]

A spatial bag comes from otherworld through a spatial distortion has been damaged by space time
energy during the fall
-Storage Capacity: xxxx bag space slots.
Built-in Warehouse: up to 1,000 non-bag space items or ten million units of Seven Luminaries Crystals.
-Needs 100 thousand luminaries to repair (0/100thousand)