Ch11: Recruiting talents

I also know how hard it would be for someone new to the upper zone to feel safe without backing so I also promised this to them as long as they don't cause trouble by being arrogant or reckless they should be fine even in the middle layer with me backing.
Also I suggested to them that the best way they could maximize their benefits if they have someone with a special grade or expert grade under 20 and let enter the mental pathway but they both shook their heads as if saying not everyone is monster like you.
I have already built a virtual combat center right before the negotiations because even if it fails I will go to others.
The recruiting must start as there's only one year left and green god company revealed that they will release the new game god's domain in next year.
I started my plan as I just couldn't go to some kids in the schools or universities and just tell that that i want to recruit them so my plan was to send coupons mask them as a random advertising to each person.
I send to violet cloud ,fire dance , cola, iron forge, invincible swallow,the five demon genrals and some famous 6 tier players who were solo or hadn't joined a guild yet.
This was also thanks to blackie and secret pavilion who provided me with the information and their contact informations.
I contacted the members in Big Dipper and heaven rumble training centers and especially invited thoughtful rain.
The HR wrote the contracts for them and I recruited almost 100 experts alone from the training centers.
When the special recruits arrived I made the instructors make up some random test and after the tests they announced the results and offered them contracts which they agreed almost immediately except for two people they were Invincible swallow and iron forge.
Invincible swallow reason is that he started training lately and found himself more powerful than those instructors so it was easy to handle him as i told blackie kick his ass so in the end he joined and yan wuming who would join green god company 2 months later disappeared.
Iron forge on another hand was suspicious as he was the oldest one as he was 27 years old now and older than the others with almost ten years or more while there kids like violet cloud and yan wuming who didn't even complete 18 yet and some of the others who failed the test were better scores than him so he thought it might be something suspicious.
I told them to invite him to my office and they did.
"Nice to meet ju junming(iron forge)I'm shi feng you might have heard of me "shi feng introduced himself as he told the liang jing to make some coffee.
"N..nn..Nice pleasure to meet sir shi feng who doesn't know about zero wing corporation founder sir"he stuttered at the beginning and confused words due to the shock too meet someone of such magnitude.
"Now now no need to be nervous I understand that you don't want to join our family is that true"
"Yes..no i mean it's just I thought there was something wrong with the evaluation as more people got better score than me but the were only invited as internal members not core member like me"
It's true as I didn't expect that the random invitations that was send to others randomly not on purpose to fill in numbers to invite some talented people but I can't let random people join the core members without background check.
"Well of course because I heard you talking to other members about some lottery ticket and said some numbers that truly surprised me 14.51.87.32.93.71 right?"
"Ah yeah sir" he said confused about the question.
"Well I think I'm the winner of the lottery that year as I had 14.51.87.32.93.69 and thought it maybe destined for you to join our guild"
"Wh...what...you were the winner..was there a winner..yeah they don't announce the results unless the winner decided to and they would give him some benefits "he started talking to himself.
"Anyway I thought about such coincidences don't happen too often so it was me who invited you but if you don't want to , I thought at least I must meet you because you truly made my day"
"But the reason I invited to you to be a core member because I saw a talent in you that take you for along way and thought it would a sad thing not to be discovered as if you didn't have a talent I would at most give an internal member position"
"Talent?"he asked hoping I continue.
"Oh you want to know but nothing is free in this world especially information so do you have something to pay with or join us"
He remained silent for a while " do I really have a talent "
"Yes" I replied without hesitation as I knew that right now he was still whinnying about the lottery ticket and didn't have anyone self confidence in himself.
"Okay I will join" that's how the future artisan joined zero wing.
I started immediately gathered the core members and started speaking
" I'm shi feng owner of zero wing guild and the one next to me is head instructor lei bao.as you all have green god corporation is planning to lunch the new game god's domain next year and I think it's not a simple game as I lived in the upper zone and think they need experts for some reason and that's why I decided to buit a virtual combat training center and go all-out with training experts and I can see that in the future every one of you will have a resounding name due to your talents"
I stopped speaking for a few seconds to let my words sink in and then continued "I don't need you to believe in my words for now but you just need to remember it"