Ch79:Dragonheart City& Darkness Plane

After I went back I found the city brimming with people so when I asked I asked gentle snow about the matter she explained it to me.

When guilds and adventures teams heard about that there's a city in the left dead sea area and they don't have to keep returning abmnd going to the apocalypse empire they decided to be stationed here and the chambers of commerce followed.

"well you leave commercial matters to Liang Jing team and gather those who reached lvl 75 to come with me"

There wasn't a lot of people in gentle snow team that reached such high lvls but we gathered about a fifty members and went to dragonheart city.the moment we stepped on the dragonheart Island we heard

System : Congratulations! You have discovered dragonheart city.

System : congratulations to zero wing guild for being the first guild to discover dragonheart Island . Rewarding 10,000 guild reputations points in dragonheart city, 10,000 guild popularity and each member is rewarded with a dragonheart city pass.

[Dragonheart City Pass]

Allows the holder to enter the city for a month for free.

Well that's good I guess as I wasn't sure about how to enter the city previously.

We started to attack clear the monsters but we took it slowly as the monsters here are all level 100 and higher. When monsters reach level 100 they become unrestricted and their powers increase several times.

We spent half a day to let the team get used to the new monsters difficulty level and get used to the environment. As level 100 maps has a corriding effects on the players especially below tier 3 that's without a mana body.

So I and my bodyguards had to relieve them from time to time. When we finally reached the city which has high and huge walls I told them to separate and survey the city.

I went directly to grocery shop to sell mana stones and get some coins.

The dragonheart city has a different monetary system as they deal with ancient coins and not ordinary coins. But that is not all. The ancient coins aren't convertible which means that if you have 100 Ancient Coins(AC) the system doesn't convert them to a higher coin.

For example the 100 copper AC doesn't convert to 1 Silver AC and 100 Silver AC doesn't convert to 1 Gold AC. So you can't buy something with 100 Silver AC if the price is 1 Gold AC but the opposite is allowed as you can buy something worth 100 Silver Coins with 1 gold AC.

The only method to gain Ancient coins is by selling some crafts to the grocery shop and that's unfavorable because you usually can't gain that much or by buying a shop or finally by occupying a fortress.

The fortress around the dragonheart City is small or medium and they are occupied by mythic and grand lord monsters.

That's what I intended to do. To occupy a fortress. Through the seven lumaniries Bible I can suppress him to a manageable level to kill him but the loss will be great so I need a lot of members for this mission.

The easiest way to get members here is by building a guild residence and that is what I intend to do.

I entered the grocery shop and met an elf here. It's not unusual sight as that's the reason dragonheart City only works with ancient coins because of the the different races here.

"hello, I would like to sell mana stones here and I was wondering what is the price"

The price of mana stones varies from time to time as at the beginning of the game it's very rare but as the game progressed and alchemist master began to appear it start to be lowered. Normally you would need from 150~200 magic crystals to make 1 mana stones. Factoring also the crafting price of the master alchemist it usually varies from 35~50 gold coins and that's without a market as only stupid people sell mana stones for gold coins. But I really need ancient coins right now and I'm rich so he cares.