Ch8: two imprtant items

After a while they came and they were already level 20 and level 11 but they had a cape that covers up their level
I gave fire dance the demon mask to appear as noob and told her to pick a fight with ironsword and kill him without revealing that she's from zero wing.then took all the money from liang jing snd went to complete my quest.

White Sand Ruins, Stonehammer Town.

When the Town Mayor Blackbeard saw Shi Feng entering, he went forward and greeted Shi Feng in a very welcoming manner.

"Brother Ye Feng, you've come. The Fruit Juice you sold to me the last time was just too good! It captivated everyone in our little town. Now, we can't sleep properly if we don't drink a cup before bed every day," Blackbeard joked.

"Lord Mayor Blackbeard, is this the Titan's Heart that you wanted?" Shi Feng smiled, taking out the Titan's Heart as he asked.

When Blackbeard saw the gray-colored, metallic sphere, his mouth suddenly opened wide in shock.

This shape, this color, this texture... It was exactly the same as the Titan's Heart mentioned in the legends.

"Correct, this is the Titan's Heart. It is exactly the same as the one recorded in the ancient records. I never thought that I would be able to personally see it in my lifetime. Brother Ye Feng, I truly did not think that you were such a powerful Adventurer. For bringing back our Blacksteel Dwarves' glory, I represent all Blacksteel Dwarves in thanking you sincerely," Blackbeard excitedly received the Titan's Heart, continuously thanking Shi Feng.

System: Unique Quest "Steel Fortress Barrutia" completed. Rewarding 1 Blacksteel Insignia. Obtained Blackbeard's Recommendation Letter. Obtained peak Book of Magic. Rewarding 50,000 EXP. Reputation at Blacksteel Town has reached Worship.
Shi Feng was surprised after looking at the introduction because the rewards changed but after thinking about he guessed it's because the titan heart didn't get drained of its energy.he then checked the insignia.

[Blacksteel Insignia] (dark-Gold rank)

Unique Equipment

User restriction: Ye Feng

The[e] Blacksteel Insignia is the highest medal of honor amongst the Blacksteel Dwarves. After equipping it:

Forging success rate increased by 10%.

Proficiency has a 15% chance to increase by 1 extra point.

When forging, there is a 3% chance to increase the forged item's Attributes.

What a pleasant surprise it's actually dark gold from the start because I had it reach this rank only after evolution. I took a look at the weapons shop but didn't buy anything in the end as the weapons bind upon purchase and it's rank is only bronze and mysterious iron ranks.then I returned to red leaf town.
I called fire dance to meet me to ask about her situation.hoping that what I guessed turn to be right.

"Guild leader he is very weak why did you want me to kill him did he offend you? " fire dance asked but i couldn't tell her that it's actually to steal an item.

So I lied "yeah but don't worry about anymore as one time is enough so i came take the demon mask and then let you go back to leveling" I stayed silent for while then continued

"Oh right did he drop something off because If he didn't drop something expensive I will need to kill him one more time "

"Eh ...but he is just level 6 what could he drop that might be expensive mmmm oh it's an item called seven luminous gemstone and it transferre you blackwing city"said fire dance while apparently she didn't even bother to a noob dropped and just checked now. She then handed me the item.
I smiled inside saying "as I expected" since ironsword got it in the first life even if I didn't interact with him he would get it again and he even got it faster because I didn't kill him and made him lose levels.
"Oh it's really a good really item okay he must have learned his lesson but just kill him one more time to make sure and of course don't reveal your identity"I talked while looking the item information.After all he really did offend me in my last life and it's not because I want to cover up my lie.

[Seven Luminaries Gemstone]

(Special Item)

Transports the user to Blackwing City.

(Uses remaining 5/5)

Dropped after death.

Eh?he didn't even get the chance to to use it.

So I continued "okay leave him alone for the item is really good and call the guys we will go to the city"I wanted to wait until the quest but there's still along time before the quest begins and these guys leveled up too fast and need to go through (tier1 ) already and there's also the god trials so I just decided to come back later.
"Really ?" said fire dance in an exited tone.
"Yeah i need to meet someone and then we will leave"I replied with a smile
"Okay" replied and follow me to restaurant while calling the others.
I entered after changing my face to black flame and found gentle snow and zhao yureu inside so i booked a private room and went to them saying " hello miss snow sorry for the delay as my quest took longer than expected please come inside "

"Hello mister black flame it's alright we just conquered the dark moon graveyard hard mode ourselves "
" oh right I think I heard the notification congratulations" I did hear but I just didn't care.
"So mister black flame i will introduce my self first ,I am called Gentle Snow, First Vice Leader of Ouroboros."Gentle Snow stretched out her jade-white hand in a very formal manner. It was different from the casual meeting when Shi Feng first met her, where she regarded Shi Feng with a superior attitude.

"Hello, you can address me as Black Flame." Not wanting to act too aloof, Shi Feng shook hands with Gentle Snow.

Shi Feng got right to the point and said, "I have contacted you this time to cooperate with your Ouroboros. I wonder what your opinion of this is?"

He knew what she will say but he wanted to tease her a bit as a friend and teammates from the previous life and wanted to see fire dance reactions to her words.

"Of course, we welcome it very much. If you are willing to become the Chief Forger of our Ouroboros, just state your price," Gentle Snow said with confidence. She guessed that Shi Feng would demand an exorbitant price.

Right after she said that fire dance after being stunned for a moment laughed" eh ?!hehehe,guild master this big sister wants to recruit as a head forger. are you going to leave us "
She didn't mean anything with her words but she was surprised so she didn't notice her words and even revealed my identity.
"What is the meaning of this are you here to make fun of us.if you are a guild master why did you contact us"zhao yureu yelled after fire dance words and laughter as she thought we were here to mock them.
Gentle snow wasn't happy with fire dance words.
Fire dance realized what she said and said "sorry "to me and then stayed silent.
"Sorry ,my teammate was just surprisedand meant nothing much.and no I won't be your chief forger "shi feng replied calmly with smile on his face to ease the situation.

"Miss Snow, I think you are misunderstanding something here, I didn't come here to talk about forging . If Miss Snow is unable to make this problem clear, we do not need to continue this discussion." Finished speaking I stayed quiet to give some time to adapt.
"So why did you call me here "gentle snow finally asked a good question.
"Yeah finally asked a good question miss snow but let's talk about that later.let's talk about your guild.to be specific your position in the guild .I heard there's some internal problems going on "shi feng said that slowly
Gentle snow face changed for a moment and then returned calm after a few seconds she said

"Are zero wing guild's guild master "gentle snow knew immediately from my words after connecting guild master with my question.
"Yes I'm "I said simply with nothing to hide.
"Are trying to annex ourbtous "gentle asked with a hard tone .
" well let me say at the beginning something else, if i wanted to annex a guild even superpower guild I can but no I don't want to annex ourbrous but to reduce the damage because I see you as talent and the world needs more talented people right now "

"You see miss snow this game isn't simple as you think corporations will have a festival in acquiring guilds in the next two days or earlier and while ourbrous situation might be a little better due to being in the same city in real world as zero wing it's not alot better and in the future you will understand what I mean as I can't say it now"
"So I will tell now is the best to act if you want to decrease the damage" she feng said.