Ch66: Ice Crystal World

I logged out standing there in euphoria thinking about the Abyss Workshop Certification. Although we are weak right now I know a few worlds that we can develop in. There are OtherWorlds in god domain that have a level and tier limit.

For example the The Stratified Abyssal Realm ,although they have developed for thirty years now they have a tier 3 limit and LvL 120 that they can't go above it. If you wanted to breakthrough the limit you must leave the Realm but if you came back again you will be suppressed again.

The Nation of Ancient Gods as It's called don't only have the Dark crystals but also play as a trading hub for the others. That's something I need right now because I need the Golden Void Sand and Space-Time Bloodstones. But what if the president was really right about if world barrier is broken into it would speed up the evolution process.

Just as I was going to continue my phone rang. I looked at it and it's Fire dance.

"Hey fire how are did it go ?"

"Yeah we didn't have the time to fight with him as we just found him but he didn't notice us"

"Good but if he go to city just leave him ,I will go there instead "

"Okay I understand "

I hung up and went to organize my informations about the Nation Of Ancient Gods as time passed and I logged in again.

I immediately went a head to the lost town to upgrade it and checked the extraordinary tower there.there was no increase on the floor but the increase in entries

The first floor : 800 player

The second floor : 200

The third and last floor : 40

But the expeensives increased as well b

I believe it is now it be heaven for players.but I need to build the ancient colosseum too .

Shi Feng then went to the Black Dragon empire and went to meet with Countess Katie.

After Switching his title with The temple envoy he met the countess .

"Countess I have some mana stones and wonder if I could something from."

"Mana Stones .? okay here the list"

She can't ask how much I have because of my identity.

Yeah magic Thruster but I can't buy it until she shows me the Bracelet of Time.so I looked hesitant.

"Oh right there's another item for sale that I don't have much of use for it now"

Then she showed me the Bracelet of Time with a price of one hundred thousand mana stones.

Although I have it but why would I pay for something that I can for free and also go to a new world.

"Countess can buy the items in the list in the future "

"The other will always be there for buying but this Bracelet will be auctioned in a month"

I stayed silent as if I really want this bracelet but I can't collect this much in a month.

The countess bought it and said "I can give you this bracelet to you without paying the mana stones but you will have to do a problem for me"

"Of course countess"

"Okay I want you to go to the ice crystal world and bring me 10 Eternal Ice crystal "