Ch80: Coming back & slots rearrangement

After I returned I called the guys but no one answered and my heart immediately sank.
Did they lie or is there something wrong with the information. They said they only spent 2 days or 3 maximum but now more than 3 days passed and there's still no news.

Although there's no relation between time passed here and there but I don't think that the more it is the better. Did I make the wrong choice. I hate this feeling but I can't do anything, I should have gone with them.

Shi Feng remained anxious for a while not knowing what to do. He in the end decided to log out.

Shi Feng logged out and then went to Xia Wuyuan. Although it might sound suspicious that he sent all of them there but now isn't the time to worry about such a thing.

"hey, I guess I can't call you a kid anymore huh"

Mmm he seems to be in a good mood. At least nothing bad has happened yet.

"call me however you like, anyway I came to ask you if you know what's the situation of my guild members and Mr Xia Qingying and her members" the moment I said those things his face changed.

"What do you mean, aren't they training with you?"

"well I sent them to a dungeon and they should have finished it in less than half a day but it has been more than three days and I still can't reach them"

"well it shouldn't be something serious, a lot of places are unreachable in God's domain but as it is something that let you worry let me see if I can find them"

He then made a call and asked someone to do something then ended the call.

"there should be news any moment now"
After that we began a small talk but half an hour passed and still no one called back and he started to get worried.

"Maybe you should call again" I suggested as I noticed him getting worried. He nosed then called again. This time he didn't hide anything and the other side voice was heard.

"hey, what's going on it has been half an hour, did you forget to call me back or something"

"Sir, I think you should come see this, we are pretty sure we have located them but you won't believe where they are"

"OK, just tell me there's no need for suspension"

"...... We think they should be in the greater God's domain, Sir"

We jumped immediately from our seats saying
"what"

"yeah, but they shouldn't at the same time, they seem like to be in between the two worlds"

I immediately understood that they still in the spatial maze.

"Can you tell me about their status, how are they doing right now"

"the information is limited because it's not our domain but from the signals we receive they may need a lot of potions to support their consumption".

"it's a trivial matter let them have whatever they need"

I also didn't think much about, if they need potions, just let them have it.

"no sir you don't understand, they need a significant amount of potions as the consumption is truly terrifying ."

"whatever they need as long as they are safe"
L
I didn't comment this time because there's no need to.

"OK I understand"

After he hang up I returned to my parents and spoke with them for a while then logged in again. I then went to Dragonheart city.

I didn't want to do anything in particular so I went to grind alone with my guards.