Ch88: Mental & Combat strength standard

When we arrived we went outside of the transfer point which is a place with barriers that used for the transportation between the worlds. Of course it cost money to activate it as without the transfer points you could end up in any place of the greater world.

From what Shi Feng understood from his previous life that The God's domain association here have a way to know when someone reach mental strength grandmaster in different world.

That would only be the case for the first one only. As for after that people said they can't.

There are some theories that when someone for the first time in any world reaches the mental strength grandmaster, the world barrier breaks and start its process of merging with the greater world.

Some on the other hand says that the closer the world gets to greater world, the more it gets affected by the greater world and it becomes easier for the people on that world to reach mental strength grandmaster.

But what's known for sure is that When that happens and someone reaches the mental strength grandmaster for the first time in any new world, The God's domain association helps him transfering to the greater world and offers that person a membership immediately as it said they would have a bigger chance to become mental strength grandmaster.

After that it will depend on that person. They just show the way but don't hold your hands on doing it.

The membership of God's domain association is something really sought after as it's the best protection you can get from the conglomerates and apex powers here. Because trying to hurt an official member was like offending the association which is the strongest power in the greater world.
So the association provides the members with the best protection in the real world as people aren't stupid enough to offend the God's Domain Association, at least in public.

Anyway after going outside, we found a middle age looking man waiting outside. I knew who he was immediately as he was also here in my last life too. The president of the green God's corporation and a 3 star mental strength grandmaster, Xia Li.

"..... You must be Shi Feng right, as I suspected, you really reached the Pseudo mental strength great grandmaster. What a freak"

When he heard about what happened in the lost city, he was sure that's something that can be done when the player is only Tier 2. So he either have a mental attack technique and it was impossible to be found at this stage of the game... No it should be impossible in the lower God's domain.
Or his mental strength is too strong for the players there. But Xia Qingying at the time according to his estimation was at the limit of the half mental strength grandmaster. So for her to feel suppressed when she wasn't targeted means the other side was at 3 star mental strength grandmaster at the very least.

"it's nice to finally meet you, Sir Li, the hero of our world"

"hahaha, getting such a complement from a Pseudo mental great grandmaster is surely a rare thing....hey Qingying you little girl , you have already all grown up and started to have that poker face of yours. You won't get married this way, I told you should fix that problem "

Xia Qingying who always has a simple smile on her face became embarrassed and flustered. It's the first time I have ever seen her like that.

" president, it's nice to finally see you in person"
She said while trying her embarrassment and trying to hint to him that now isn't the time for him to say something like that.

The president didn't get the hint but continued teasing her " president huh, you used to call me big grandpa before, I guess it's Wuyaun fault. He also became very rebellious at your age and must have taught you as you have been spending a lot of time with him".