Ch58:tier2 promotion

After I went to adventure guild to build a city and a town.

After choosing the top of a mountain that was near a large waterfall ,I hired guards and paid the money.

Only after I completed all procedures for zero wing city I heard

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to become a lord in Star-Moon Kingdom. Rewarding 30,000 Guild Popularity, one City Teleportation Magic Array Design, and "Star-Moon Kingdom's Count" title.

After that I continued to built the town silverwing

After choosing the Orc Empire's Primordial Divine Ruin.

Only after I completed the procedures of hiring guards and paying the money did I hear the notification.

System Announcement: Congratulations to Zero Wing for being the first Guild to construct a town in a neutral map! Rewarding 30,000 Guild Popularity and 10,000 Popularity to the new town.

The notification sent a storm through the god's domain as it's too early but I didn't care.

I went to silverwing town and name it then went and upgraded it to intermediate by bronze promotion order

System: Bronze Town Promotion Order detected. Do you wish to promote Stone Forest Town into an intermediate town ?

Yes

Ore Empire Region System Announcement: Congratulations to Silverwing Town for becoming the first Intermediate Town in a neutral map. Rewarding 10,000 Town Popularity Points and one Caravan Guard Order.

Silverwing Town Region System Announcement: Silverwing Town will undergo a promotion. All players will be teleported out of the town in one minute.

Then after the upgrade I continued with a sliver promotion order

System: Silver Town Promotion Order detected. Do you wish to promote Silver Wing town into an intermediate town ?

Yes

Ore Empire Region System Announcement: Congratulations to Silverwing Town for becoming the first Advanced Town in a neutral map. Rewarding 50,000 Town Popularity Points and Advanced building Design.

I looked at it and it was an advance smithy design .

I build the smithy and with Caravan Guard Order I went to complete the trade route quest . I took the guys and used the Bible of darknesses and versalise and went our way when I activated the quest "Ore King's Ambitions."

System: You have triggered the Epic Trade Route Quest "Ore King's Ambitions." You may choose to accept or abandon this quest If you complete this quest, you will receive a commendation from Star-Moon Kingdom and qualify to build an airport. Abandoning this quest will not affect your original Trade Route Quest. If you choose to abandon this quest, the system will designate an alternative path for the trade route. You have three minutes to consider.

I accept the quest and we completed it

System: Congratulations! You have completed the Epic Trade Route Quest "Ore King's Ambitions." Rewarding Star-Moon Kingdom Reputation +100, +50% EXP of current level, and one Star-Moon Kingdom Airport Building Order.

After that NPCs started arriving and controlled the srcret stone fortress

System: You have triggered the Quest "Secret Stone Fortress." Collect 60,000 Gold within four days. Failure to do so will result in the loss of the opportunity to become Secret Stone Fortress's Advanced Manager.

Yes

After that we completed the trade route

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to have constructed a Transportation Firm. Rewarding one Silver Twin Lions Trading Firm Token.