Ch40:obtainning the legacy

Knowing the fact that there were over a thousand Red Names in this town, there were more than 500 NPCs guarding the town, the lowest of which was Level 50. Among them, there was no lack of Elite Guards. There was even a few Level 70 Tier 1 guard captains . So although the guys in my team is strong there's a big difference between in attributes so I called blackie whose lvl now is 44 and went to the mercenary alliance with him .I went to The Mercenary Alliance because it was the best place for players to recruit normal guards.Shi Feng signed a contract with 10 Level 70 Tier 1 NPCs because the strongest guards shi feng could recruit were Level 50 Tier 1 NPCs with his current level.

I took the guys and gentle snow team too and with that our numbers became 600 tier 1 player between lvl 20~45 and 10 lvl 70 tier 1 normal guards and kite . We didn't use tricks as we have strong strength and massacred the town and NPCs guard took care of the captains. As we were leveling (because I forgot to mention this before I will just say it now) there were no notifications of zero wing monopolizing the ranking list because after gentle snow joined we already controlled it.after that as we went to The hidden warehouse i said to blackie.

"blackie don't let the NPCs guards be rash and stay close to you and tell the guys too so if i see a trap and retreat you retreat out of town until I say otherwise."

The NPCs outside of this hidden warehouse would, at most, comprise 40% of the Blood Hand Association's combat power. Meanwhile, the remaining 60% would be the nine giant mechanical guards guarding inside the hidden warehouse.

The combat power of these nine mechanical guards alone surpassed that of thousands of NPCs. One could just imagine how powerful these robots were.

[Mechanical Watcher] (Lord Rank)

Level 30

HP 1,500,000/1,500,000

[Mechanical Slayer] (High Lord Rank)

Level 50

HP 9,000,000/9,000,000

We started slowly but carefully as I said but I didn't use frost grenade as I know that the moment the mutant appear we would retreat and this also a good training for the as they didn't any difficulties. I looked at the mutant and attacked it then retreated until I make sure he is coming at me.the moment he opened his eyes I said

"Mutant,retreat don't stay in the village and continue running ." As I yelled and after making sure he targeted me and the guys left I used rockets boots any flew away.

The guys were prepared and run to outside the town saw me and after I took a guild return scroll i went to the city lord mansion to tell him a mutant is approaching so to decrease the damage to the city he needs to make a move.

He of course wouldn't move because of a mere viscount but as I'm temple envoy this another mother as i have the authority of vice lord tempe so he called the 5 tier 3 captains

We headed out and waited for the mutant in the plaza but it seems because I ran faster this time he took some time to get used to his abilities but eventually came.

White River City System Announcement: Monsters have invaded White River City! Assist the guards of White River City to repel the attack! Players will receive bountiful rewards based on contributions.

I said out loud "I'm ye feng I advice you people don't engage in this battle because death penalty is far too harsh and with your lvls won't hurt the monster. I have advised you because this disaster is because of me but now I'm nor zero wing will be responsible if you participate and die"

This time I intend to go all out and use sword orbit as the proficiency system opened I don't think it will affect the god's domain.also i miss fighting something that I can't defeat it's interesting .city lord moved and three captains and I didn't participate in beginning but after he focused on the city lord then started attacking