Ch30: white river city

A.N.
The time line has always been vague but I will try to illustrate it from now.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Immediately after Shi Feng stepped into the city hall, an elegant beauty walked towards him.

"Esteemed Sir, is there anything I can help you with?" the beautiful employee blinked her doll-like eyes as she asked.

"I wish to see the Magistrate, Lord Weissman. I have with me Blackbeard's letter of introduction," Shi Feng said, displaying his Demon Hunter title.as commoners as no right to meet the Magistrate.

"So it is Lord Demon Hunter. Magistrate Weissman is currently occupied with public affairs. My Lord will have to wait for some time before he becomes available. If you are not in a hurry, you can wait in the lounge, and I will notify Lord Weissman of your arrival," the beautiful employee showed respect upon seeing Shi Feng's title

"Yes, please notify him for me," Shi Feng nodded. He then wandered towards the city hall's lounge

He called his parents while waiting and asked about his little sister shi yureu then called lin ming the new CEO of Zero Wing corporation and told him to take of the matter regarding ourobrous and if they resisted to use any means necessary to make it happen but for now he should call gentle snow and decide the plan.

Shortly after Shi Feng entered White River City, all the players within White River City region entered a crazed state. The various large Guilds behaved in the same way. They all began forming teams to grind and level up, intending to enter White River City as soon as possible.

Stabbing heart right now has a heavy as he has bragged about being acquainted with shi feng and now it has come to bite him in the ass.he has been ordered to contact shi feng and try getting any information about how to speed up leveling.

He called shi feng but to his surprise shi feng told him for free too he thanked him and then ended the
Call.what he doesn't know is that shi feng didn't care about such small matters.
Finally after some time she appeared
"Lord Demon Hunter, Magistrate Weissman waits for you in the parlor. Please, follow me," the beautiful employee suddenly returned to Shi Feng's side, softly saying.

"Alright, lead the way."

Shi Feng stood and nodded. He followed the female employee up to the parlor on the building's second floor to meet Weissman.

Although Weissman only appeared to be a man in his fifties, his true age was well over 100-years-old. He was, without a doubt, an old monster.

"Young man, I hear you have a recommendation letter from Blackbeard?" Weissman asked, smiling at Shi Feng.

"That's right. Mayor Blackbeard wanted me to pass this to you," Shi Feng took out the recommendation letter, handing it over to Weissman.

After Weissman received the letter, he did not immediately open it. He simply let out a deep sigh as he looked at Shi Feng, saying, "That which should have come has finally arrived. I've waited for this letter for thirty years. Only, I never imagined a young man like you would bring it to me. I guess it is now time for me to fulfill the contract made so long ago."

"Contract?" Shi Feng said acting confused.

"Right, however..." Weissman measured up Shi Feng in detail, shaking his head, saying, "Young man, you are still too weak right now. I'm afraid that you cannot fulfill this contract. Although I don't understand why Blackbeard places such trust in you, it is still too early for you right now."