Ch 77: Disintegration domain & a small conflict

"You're very lucky. The recasting this time was extremely successful. However, as you are too weak right now, despite having established a blood contract with the Disintegration Armor and Axe, you still cannot fully control them. Right now, all the blood contract is doing is preventing you from being affected by their power. If you wish to fully control them, you'll need to become stronger," Seliora said as she turned her gaze back to the Disintegration Armor and Axe, which were still sitting in the center of her smithy's magic array. "However, you don't need to feel dejected. Although you cannot use them now , since you've already established a blood contract with them, you can utilize a small portion of their powers ."

Upon hearing Seliora's words, Lifeless Thorn could not help but take a look at the Disintegration Armor's Attributes.

Indeed, just like Seliora had said, they were still considerably unstable after being recast. They needed him to reach Tier 3 before he could equip them . Aside from that, there were no other information stated in the their Attribute Panels. However, the Disintegration domain Skill granted to him had strengthened considerably

[Disintegration domain ]

Set effects of two pieces:

Disintegrates all Skills and Spells within a 100-yard radius (Skills and Spells at Tier 3 and below will be nullified, while Skills and Spells above Tier 3 will be weakened by 60%). All entities within range of the Disintegration Field will sustain a 50% reduction to Basic Attributes, physique, and Stamina in addition to a 500% increase to their Stamina and Concentration consumption rates. No Cooldown.

Shi Feng at this moment was trying to taking the Destruction crystal from Seliora who was warning him about its danger when he felt someone gaze. He turned around and saw Lifeless Thorn looking at him with a fighting spirit in his Eyes.

"What ? you think the disintegration field can help you restrain me ?"

Lifeless Thorn smiled at first but then said " It's Disintegration Domain not field and yes "

I was surprised and asked him about the details and he told me.

"Mmmm it might be really get difficult if you reach the Transcendental Realm or even domain realm but i don't know about this now.

While it's truly a powerful domain but when you reach the Transcendental Realm you can execute Bronze Combat Techniques with every move and as it's not considered a skill it won't be nullified."

Miss Seliora was surprised and said " he just gave you a legendary set equipment and the first thing you thought about is using them to fight him?."

Lifeless thorn was embarrassed but I smiled
"If he didn't I would think someone impersonating him"

Seliora looked confused before saying . "Alright, you can leave now. I've gained a significant boon from recasting the Disintegration Armor and Axe , so I need to rest and process the information. Since I don't wish to be disturbed, I'll be leaving White River City for some time and here's the destruction Crystal ."

We left and went to Lost City when we saw some guys are crowding the Battle Arena .

"Hey what's going on?"Lifeless thorn asked

"I don't know but I guess we are about to find out "

We entered the battle arena and found the guys from the corporations which should be training is having an argument about something.there were invincible swallow and also Xia Qingying here but it seems that Xia Qingying didn't participate in this matter.

I entered and said "what's going on here "

The guys looked at me and they became quieter when Xia Qingying said " Mr Ye Feng , there's an argument about the practice in the battle arena as they want to open more spots for our training "