Ch102: Restored Items

After Shi Feng completed his promotion to Tier 4 he finally had time to breath. With this there's nothing to prevent me from becoming a Tier 6 God not to mention a Tier 5 with in the time limit.

Shi Feng then looked at his new strength and became proud. He really has gotten a lot more powerful than the previous life and that's also not only by himself but with a lot of people around him.

He can even leave the world and they would be able to at least become as powerful as him.

Shi Feng then decided to collect his weapon from the poison city.

He directly called the legendary flying mount after several cities teleportations he arrived at the poison city. Thankfully I had put a gag order here as the people now have already passed level 110 and they might have come here. He saw the saint in front of the city but he didn't move and kept looking.

[Elvoze (Crimson-eyed Sword Saint)] (Human, Sword Saint) Level ? ? ?

HP??????/??????

"You've been watching for long enough! Show yourselves!" Elvoze calmly demanded.

"Greetings, Esteemed Sword Saint. I'm here to explore this secret land and accidentally discovered this place. Please forgive me for my trespass," Shi Feng respectfully apologized to Elvoze, who currently sat before the fountain.

"Exploring this secret land?" Elvoze smiled. The NPCs tone then turned chilly as he continued, "You've come for this sword, right? Well? Who commands your force?!"

Killing intent!

System: Warning! Warning!

System: You have triggered the Epic Event, "Crimson Wrath"!

System: You have 30 seconds to make a decision; kill Elvoze, the Crimson-eyed Sword Saint, or accept the punishment of death.

"Well, it would be fun if we were in same Tier but I don't like to be abused but if you didn't believe and had to fight then I will challenge you under the name of the sky goddess" Shi Feng said as if he was offended.

"You wish to challenge me?" Elvoze laughed. "I'm afraid you don't yet qualify for such a fight, young man."

"Of course, I am quite open-minded. Since you wish to prove that you're not following anyone's command, I'll give you all a chance!"
"A cursed City Lord runs Poison City. Since you are here to explore this city, facing him is inevitable. What I want of you is simple. Slay the City Lord and free him of his curse. you will never leave this city before fulfilling this task. If you try, I will personally dice you into mincemeat."

System: Congratulations! You have accepted the Inferior Legendary Quest, "Beginning of the End."

Quest content: Slay Poison City's City Lord. If you die within the secret land , your soul will be extinguished. Rewards unknown.

[Crodia (Poison City's City Lord)] (Undead, Superior Mythic)

Level 120

HP 3,700,000,000/3,700,000,000

Shi Feng didn't want to waste time and used The Seven Luminaries Scripture which now became capable of deploying great grandmaster Magic Arrays and suppressed it then in less than an hour he killed it .

The Seven luminaries Scripture is truly an amazing item. If the ancient Graveyard had mana in it he would have become invincible and cleared it without any support from the bodyguards but it didn't.

Great grandmaster Magic Array can even weaken gods and completely seal legendary monsters . That's just how much of a powerful item it was.

System: Congratulations! You are the first player to complete Poison City's Secret Land Crusade! Rewarding Level +2, 50 Free Mastery Points, 5 Legacy Skill Points, 1 Exotic Legacy Potion, 20 God's Domain Reputation Points, and 100 Poison City Reputation Points.