Ch85: Paradise Island

Oh it seems that the those guys have figured out somethings . But I didn't really care.

"I have done a lot of things lately so which ones do you refer to "

The old guy continued but this time he was a little agitated.

"Well, the training method that you made public and The God's Domain Academy. The training method has gone viral so it can't be helped but the academy can be delayed for sometime"

"oh and why is that"

"Well to not cause a confusion and chaos in the God's domain. There must be a leader to guide the people and in God's domain the leaders are the guilds and cooperations. But we need some time to be able to lead so it's better to delay the academy for now"

"mmmm, So from what I heard from you now is that I should delay the establishment of the academy because your corporations and guilds need sometimes to become qualified leaders, is that right"

"... Sir I think you understand why the academy needs to be delayed for sometime, our corporations has been following the general trend in nurturing experts and we spent a lot of money on this matter, but opening the academy which will provide with similar things will make us bear a huge loss."

"... Well I think I understand your reasons but it seems you have misunderstood something, I don't give a shit about what that will cause. Did you think that as a corporation or direct descendants of seniors that give you the right to ask for something like that from me. "

" Mrs Qingying, I think I said those words before and I let it slide as it was the first time, but now this thing happens again so I think I'm in my rights to start retaliating "

"Please calm down Mr Feng, I also think that this may lead to adverse effects if we aren't careful "

I was taken back as I didn't think that Xia Qingying would say something like that
"What do you mean ?!"

"Normally, I would truly support the idea and even destroy those who oppose it, but there's two problems. The first one is the Nutritional Fluids that our corporation provides are truly lacking to support the rapid rise, the second is our past experience."

"You mean the maze"

"Yeah, because those who went had their foundation of refinement realms and realms of truth it was truly an bountiful experience but if it's someone else it would be a curse especially for ordinary players"

Shi Feng stayed silent for a moment and then said
"You mean that because if someone went through it and didn't provide the necessary potions to support them?"

"Yeah , I looked at the numbers of potions that we consumed and it was really a huge number, we can provide it and almost all the corporations can bear it or at least find a way to provide but for even ordinary guilds it's just too overwhelming not to mention ordinary people "

I thought for a moment then said "No Mrs Qingying, If that's the reason then I think that the academy will be more helpful in this case as they will provide the pathway to let the corporations or anyone who will provide help with an expert immediately, who would refuse something like that "

"I think differently Mr Feng , do know what happens to someone who forcefully break through their concentration without the support of nutritional fluids "

"It may result in some side effects but nothing that the potions can't handle "

"That's because you didn't go through it Mr Feng, the loneliness that's felt alone may drive people crazy.

You don't look at those who went with me as the norm because I told you before that we all thought that you purposely sent us there. But if someone else went there and didn't know what's happening, he could have a very serious mental injury.