Ch109: huge wealth & searching a new home

After the 20 cities gathered my, the team legions appeared on the wall to see their counterpart. The citizens of each city also were watching the battle that will determine their city fate on on the screen that transmitted the battle .

Right now the city legion is divided into three Tiers , Zero wing will be responsible for tier 4 and 5 while green god corporation will be responsible for tier 4 .

When the Tier 4 began Xia Qingying only required them to defend for for now. The reason she didn't promote to Tier 5 is because Shi Feng told her to wait until the world passage opens.

In the the end, other cities who thought that without Zero Wing in this Tier they will be able to manage to win discovered how wrong they are.

Green god corporation who has been here for along time has it's own training and unlike Zero Wing , they manage to rent the city training center and they spent money like there's no tomorrow.

Shi Feng had known about this but he can't get their them training there for , he needs StarDew for now and training can wait until the god's domain of their world infancy stage ends as it's the best training ground for them right now.

The two hours came to an end with Green god Corporation getting 5 cities capture points.

The second Tier however left people in a a bewilderment. They didn't understand what's going. Zero Wing is strong but even if they are all 3 Star Grandmaster,they shouldn't have that much legendary weapons and equipment to cover 100 players . Other cities thought that the city must have obtained support from some guild. There performance was epic but because the cities didn't try to clash with Zero wing managed to capture 12 capture cities points.

Tier6 however was no different from Tier 5 . Shi Feng and Red Frost went alone while the other rest went together. Red frost had already been reach Pseudo great grandmaster after she reached Tier 6 .

At the end of the battle they managed to capture 14 cities capture points. Shi Feng sighed as two hours are really too short and with the cities running away from them made all more difficult.

In the end Star Lake city got 15 fuel furnaces and shot from 10 to 25 . Immediately upgrading to tier 2 .

Shi Feng was really excited too. Now with the 100 members participating in the battle, they got 1000 slots to city and that means we can finally have enough base to start to expand to another city.

The fifty members who will go to moon shadow city will be Aqua and her group as Gentle Snow is already managing the guild matters here.

With this expansion Shi Feng will start to target the cities he knows that they will be able to reach tier 2 soon.

But two things happened simultaneously that surprised him.

The first one began with the coming of the city lord.

"Hello Mr Shi Feng, I'm really thankful to you and would like to offer Zero wing a thousand slot for the city. As you know after the city managed to reach tier 2 each Tier group will expand from 200 members to 1000 members but the city can't cover such an increase all of the sudden. So what do you think"

"Of course we will take it. Thank you city lord"
Shi Feng was taken back by such a development but he understood it. The city has a huge deficit in talent right now. Even before Zero Wing arrived, the green god company managed to get the 100 slots because of it.

Although the city now will definitely grow much stronger, he wanted to sell him a favor and at the same ensure that the city doesn't get have much vacancy in its legion.

After agreeing on some details. The Vice President of association came.

"Hello Mr Shi Feng , congratulations on winning . Also the president wants to talk to you "

Regression Again Of The SSGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara