Ch27: Unique Quest "Steel Fortress Barrutia"

Just as I was going to the white sand ruins I remember two matters one is hammer trading as right about now he should try compete with me so I called liang jing and told to pay attention to this matter and some compete would lower the price of the armors until they finish and start selling designs.

The other one is gentle snow as I know that the split that is going to happen in Ourbrous is going to happen i don't know who will help here as we didn't have any interaction at all in this life and someone as talented as her is a loss to let face the same fate as the original time line when she was banned for 10 years to enter god's domain.she is also a friend from my last life and I can't just watch a friend suffer and leave it alone.

so after thinking about for a while i remembered she tried to contact black flame when he became famous so looked it up and indeed as I expected she is asking about me so I sent her a message to meet after 2 hours at red leaf town and don't tell or bring anyone about our meeting except zhao yureu .

afterwards I continued to do my quest.

After immediately going straight through white sand ruins went to the the mayor.

"Hello, Adventurer! Welcome to Stonehammer Town! I am Blackbeard, the Town Mayor!" Blackbeard warmly said.

"Hello, Lord Mayor. It is my first time coming here, so I wonder if I could be of any use to you?" Shi Feng performed respectfully, as such actions would give NPCs a more favorable opinion of him.

Blackbeard caressed his thick beard. After thinking for awhile, he said, "Adventurer, our small Town indeed needs help. The weather of area around here is getting hotter by the day, and our water supply is continuously diminishing. As a result, it is getting harder for the inhabitants to live in this small Town. I will pay a sufficient price, so I hope you can help us obtain a large water supply or something that can help with the heat."

System: Do you wish to accept the Quest, "Blackbeard's Request"?

Shi Feng revealed a faint smile. He was here exactly because of this.

"I will be happy to help," Shi Feng responded.

The most important thing in Rockhammer Town was the Town Mayor's Favorability. However, the Town Mayor's Favorability was not that easy to obtain. That was because the Quest he gave was not easy to complete. Moreover, the rewards of the Quest were few, causing many players to give up on grinding for the Town Mayor's Favorability.

System: Quest "Blackbeard's Request" accepted. Offer 100 bags of Clear Water or 5 cups of Cold Beverage to the Town Mayor Blackbeard.

Following which, Shi Feng retrieved the Fruit Juice he had prepared.

For every 5 cups of Fruit Juice Shi Feng offered, he could obtain 2 Copper Coins, an increase of 1 point to Blackbeard's Favorability, and 100 EXP.

Following which, Shi Feng handed over Fruit Juices without stop. After he handed over 800 cups of Fruit Juice, he obtained a total of 380 Copper Coins and 180 points of Favorability. He also obtained 20,000 EXP.

he brought out Violet Cloud's new type of Fruit Juice, "Lord Mayor, what do you think about this kind of Fruit Juice?"

After seeing this new Fruit Juice, Blackbeard took it in his hands and gave it a whiff. Suddenly, both his eyes shone as he excitedly said, "This cup completely surpasses the previous five cups. Adventurer, I wonder how many of these do you have? I am willing to pay an extra 1 copper Coin to purchase it."

Since Blackbeard liked the new Fruit Juice, Shi Feng naturally continued the transaction without stop.

He had a total of 1200 cups of the new type of Fruit Juice. Every cup earned him 3 Copper Coins, 1 point of Favorability, and 100 EXP. It could be seen just how much Blackbeard loved this item.