Ch29: gentle snow

Gentle snow became quiet after hearing my words.
She knew that although zero wing has yest to reach the the top 500 they are comparable to them and there's even a rumor that corporations fear zero wing for some reason.
She kept thinking about why such a giant was interested in ourbrous and couldn't think of one because she didn't believe that talent nonsense he talked about so she asked.
"Mister black flame why are interested in ourbrous "
Fire dance also became curious and said "guild master,I also don't think they are powerful they haven't even reached the refinement realm"
"Refinement realm?"
Gentle snow became also curious and asked.

"Miss snow doesn't know about refinement realm "
Now I also became curious

"Didn't your clan build virtual combat training center " shi feng asked

"Oh that's because we want to train top tier experts"
She said while wondering if the virtual combat training has another function.

"Eh?..ah it seems your situation in your guild is really not good miss snow well I will tell you
.as you know you know there's three experts:
top tier, peak tier and apex tier.top tier experts
but there's another category known as the realm of refinements they are Refinement Realm, Flowing Water Realm, Void Realm and Domain Realm.
Top tiers are in refinement and flowing water realms
Peak tiers are in void realm
Apex tiers are in domain realm
There is another realm after domain realm called beyond domain realm and I call those monster tier experts."yeah as in old monster odin and the like.
But seeing gentle snow ask about this was weird because in my last life she and aqua rose reached beyond domain before me and even gave me pointers.
After that I explained the description for each one that's all to show my good intentions after that I asked "so what do you plan to do"
Gentle snow asked in return but with polite tone this time "do you have any suggestions mister black flame "
"Well the first thing is internal purge in your own members you make them write contacts with you personally to make sure not to get stabbed in the back as I know someone inside your team named nimble snake is a spy for your guild master "
"What sir are you sure "zhao yureu yelled at first in disbelieve but then remembered to lower her voice.
"Well I'm not but that's just the information that came to me "I answered but not confirming anything as it's better for gentle snow to learn from this experience.
"Second is your own choice miss snow is that to let zero wing acquire your guild or just invest in it ,acquiring will let you have 1% of zero wing guild but that option only available right now as that's how much I need experts right now but in the future I'm not so sure in the future ,investing in your guild however is to let me own 50% and solve your problems ."
"But mister how are you going to that when I only own 50% "gentle snow asked in confusion.
"Miss snow,the only reason I didn't make a move on your guild is because I respect your talent and don't wish to make us hostile to one another so please don't confuse my kindness and respect with inability as it seems a bit insulting"
Finally now gentle snow remembered who she was talking to and it really seemed like a stupid question.
"Sorry,it was a stupid question but what do you recommend "she asked politely.
"Well to be honest at the early stages of the game it may appear there's no difference only slightly but later there will be a huge difference as the corporations will have there own experts and my presence will have little difference so if you don't have your own experts by then it's a dead end and you will remain first tier guild.so come join zero wing miss snow it'll be a lot and i won't let you waste yours and your team talents"
Gentle snow remained silent for a while finally saying "okay sir"
"A wise choice big sister,guild master is really generous person and he even let move to the upper zone even though i was a normal person a year ago I became apex tier now"
"What"zhao yureu yureu asked in disbelieve.
"Okay enough taking i stat my move right now this matter should end in two days but right now we can't be seen together so We will make a move first as we are going to the city "
"Okay guild master"
Gentle snow replied while still surprising it's believable as the players in the empires started to travel.
But what she didn't know was they were should be zero wing players that arrived as i made a very comprehensive details about god's domain and every one in a while a update it in the guild but tell them that I bought it.
While standing up I said
"Oh right miss snow after you are done with the purging remember to come with your team to heaven rumble training center to star training.
You will five hours to sort your situation and then I make my move "
"I understand"and then we parted
I then met with the team
"Finally we are going to white river city.the other divisions has already arrived and they started to tease us "blackie said
"I know right especially invincible swallow he annoyed me saying once a second always a second because he entered the middle layer before me and now the city too even though it was for only two hours and I moved to the middle layer."violet said
There was some weird relationship between invincible swallow and violet cloud but it doesn't seem bad.
"Okay let's go "
After leaving the designs and whetstones with liang jing the rest of us us went to the teleportation gate.

In actuality, Shi Feng did not originally intend to go to White River City so early. However, after he was done with all things needed to be done withand the only thing remaining is the delicious golden fish and the god's trials he figured that he should conquer the demon's castle. In order to develop his Guild in the future, he could only hasten his plans and take action now.

"Adventurer, you have to pay 1 Silver Coin to use the teleportation gate," the magician guarding the teleportation gate informed Shi Feng.

Shi Feng paid the fees without hesitation, walking up to the teleportation gate.

Shua! Shi Feng disappeared from the teleportation hall of Red Leaf Town.

At the same time, a notification rang out throughout the Star-Moon Kingdom.

Star-Moon Kingdom Region System Announcement: Congratulations to ZeroWing for becoming the first guild in Star-Moon Kingdom to arrive at a city! Rewarding 20 Reputation Points in White River City and the title of Honorary Citizen of White River City for the all the players within the team.

Right now it has been three days since the lunch of the game

Right now the guilds has have already reached level 5~6 in the empires and 4~5 in the kingdoms so you can imagine how surprised they were to hear the notification but after that they showed admiration because people that can't be reached always admired like actors,singers and professional players.

Meanwhile, shi feng knew there's one thing to be done right now is the demon castle conquest because it will take from 2~4 days to complete as it's a large dungeon and in eleventh day he needs to go so Shi Feng rode a horse carriage towards the city hall.