Ch91:Philosopher's stone & The Kingdom Upgrade

Shi Feng then went back to the White River City and then went to the Adventure association.

After he accepted the Last SSS Rank The Revenge of the Fallen.

I only knew of the place of three people.
The blood Viscount Delton in Star-moon city
The Wicked hag Beriona in Maple City
The venomous alchemist Marata in Twin Lion City.
Now Aqua found the last two we can make a move.
The Tormentor Alastor in Coldstar City
Marquis of Hell Andras in White River City. Each one of them is at the peak of Tier 4 and can truly Destroy a city but with my a Flying Ship and Combat puppet, it's definitely doable but let's unlock our mana first.

I gathered everyone in the The Lost City. In the freedom hotel.

"Ok guys , we will first complete this quest, this is quest will be difficult but we can complete it. First let's get your bodyguards shall we ."

Yes I plan to full all their bodyguards slots with the best there's. I have handed a mission for the guild to look for injured especial NPCs when they are doing any quest. They must ask about any NPC they are doing a quest with it if there's any of injured people who were famous in the past and to see what level they reached before. Now we can heal them then use them.

We started to heal them eith the water of life first and there was 4 Especial NPCs that managed to reach Tier 4 with 1 of them being Epic. We also got 44 Tier 3 Dark gold , 136 Fine Gold and more Silver rank . That was a huge haul.of course it was something that can be redone because we collected all the injured famous NPC through the entire kingdoms and Empires .these were all that stood out from all of the others.

"Ok, those who like to someone can get then we can start to move"

Shi Feng didn't plan to acquire any more bodyguards for the time being.his three bodyguards are enough now.

After that we got ten flying ships and started making our move.

We first started with from the other cities. I didn't plan to leave the fallen cause damage to the city so we I prepared a a spatial lock to prevent them from moving. We started from The Wicked hag Beriona in Maple City then The venomous alchemist Marata in Twin Lion City then The Tormentor Alastor in Coldstar City then The blood Viscount Delton in Star-moon city and finally Marquis of Hell Andras in White River City.

Even with Thirty thousand members,the Bible of darkness,the magic arrays from the Seven Luminaries scriptures , the flying-ships and the puppet,we still  took some damage and countless members died but it was completed in the end.

But The drops from the Fallens we got was really a huge shock .

I actually got a philosopher's stone, a page from a the seven luminaries scripture, super rare designs and there fragment legendary equipments. That was truly shocking. No wonder no one managed to collect the the philosopher's stones because it was them from the beginning!! . The ones who killed the the three fallen that I knew about last time were from otherworld so I didn't get a hint about the philosopher's stone.

I took the page of the seven luminaries scripture and I collected it with the rest.

[Seven Luminaries Sacred Scripture]  (Tool, legendary )

This Scripture contains the records of various Magic Arrays that the Gods have spread throughout existence.
A portion of Mana has to be sacrificed in order to activate the recorded magic arrays within.
Currently can only use master Magic Arrays.
Incomplete (4/7). Consist of seven volumes.

Additional Passive Skill - Seven Luminaries Guidance :

Automatically detects fragments of the Seven Luminaries Codex within a 1,000,000-yard radius.