Ch87:Star Lake City , The True Beginning

Now in the time remaining threre is two things I can do.one is easy which is philosopher's hand and the other is unknown which is the Bible of darkness .

After thinking about he decided to leave the Bible of darkness for now. The last page is in broken canyon and I don't know what's there. But I know how to complete the the philosopher's hand.

I took the philosopher's hand and identified it. Immediately after system notification came.

System: You have discovered the Cursed Philosopher's Hand.

System: Epic ranked Main Storyline Quest "Philosopher's Wish" activated.

Quest Content: Locate the World Forest using the Philosopher's Hand and activate the World Gate.

Reward: Philosopher's Hand.

Shi Feng then looked at its interface

[Cursed Philosopher's Hand]

As the creator of the Philosopher's Hand failed to complete his wish before death, the creator's soul had attached itself to the Philosopher's Hand and cursed it to lose all of its power. Only after removing this curse will the Philosopher's Hand recover its original abilities. Twenty stalks of Soul Dissolving Flower are necessary to activate Soul Guidance and remove the curse.

He then immediately trading firm and took 20 stacks of soul dissolving flower and unsealed it. Soul dissolving flowers were rare materials collected from The Ice Crystal World. But it's now available in every branch of the trading firm.

I immediately went to flame demon valley, a lvl 80 neutral area near black dragon empire

After he stet his foot in the mine that lead to the World Gate he heard.

System: Congratulations! You have discovered the Fire God's Ancient Land.

Flame Demon's Valley Region System Announcement: A player has triggered the new expansion pack "Underground Country" and activated the primordial taboo seal. Players may enter the Underground Country in ten days.

The system announcement repeated three times, the system's indifferent voice echoing in everyone's minds for quite some time.

Mmmm it seems no one still came here. Along the way I saw many neutral races players so he thought there might be someone discovered it but apparently no one came here. Shi Feng went inside and found the flame demon king after finding the fine gold treasure chest.

[Flame Demon King] (Elemental Creature, Ancient Fiend, Mythic) Level 110

HP 850,000,000/850,000,000

He smiled and took out the silver combat puppet. He wanted to try it so there's no better target.

The puppet was too strong under Shi Feng control that he didn't give the flame demon any chance to fight back. He killed him in the end and he dropped some items.

Mmm? Going through the items he found a book he looked at it and found it was a page from the Seven Luminaries Sacred Scripture. He immediately merged it into the two others.

[Seven Luminaries Sacred Scripture] (Tool, fragment legendary )

This Scripture contains the records of various Magic Arrays that the Gods have spread throughout existence.
A portion of Mana has to be sacrificed in order to activate the recorded magic arrays within.
Currently can only use master Magic Arrays.
Incomplete (3/7). Consist of seven volumes.

There are seven types of magic arrays and each one correspond to a magician rank.
Basic : basic Magic Arrays
Intermediate :Intermediate Magic Arrays
Advanced :Advanced Magic Arrays
Master :Master Magic Arrays
Grandmaster:Grandmaster Magic Arrays
Great Grandmaster:Great Grandmaster Magic Arrays
Craftsman:Craftsman Magic Arrays.