Ch61: I Need To Change

I went back and logged in and called for the guys immediately . I told them before logging out to go to the adventure association and go through the assessment.

Today is the end of 63 day after the lunch if the game but the most important thing now is four days later is the day when the various powers will come together for the meeting I informed them about before.

After they came I looked at them and said

"There's something I would like to talk about . I'm going to build an upper zone and move our guild there but after a month I will no longer able to play the game with you after that for a while .the reason for that isn't something that I can tell you but I can take ten guys with me at least . But I don't recommend it because it's a very difficult place to live in .there's of course benefits but it's still a very difficult place."

"The reason I'm telling you this is because I hope you continue developing here until you come join me after I establish a foothold in that place. Our strength is very weak there so at least become a half mental strength grandmaster as fast as you can"

"I will open the lost town to the other guilds very soon so I hope until that comes you would finish going through the third floor of the extraordinary tower "

"I know I'm rushing you but the past fourteen month is for this moment that came faster that I expected "

"Remember I had always had your back but I don't think I will can in that place but instead we will have to become each other back "

"Although it's very difficult to live there but I'm not afraid because I know you will come to help me in the future so as to make sure our hard work wouldn't be in vain"

"I know I always pushed you harder and harder but it's because I believed in what you can become so believe in yourself and join me there "

"Now those who wants to become a part of the 10 can tell me but if you have something that doesn't allow you to leave I understand "

"Leave from te real World guild master ?"Aqua asked

"Yes I'm talking about leaving the real world "

"So is it to live in a space ship?"

"Mmm something like that but not exactly however I can't tell you this yet"

Suddenly I got a call from Xia Qingying I looked at it in suspicion? I just left them why would she call me

"Hello Mrs Qingying what can I help you with "

"Hello Mr shi feng,we talked to our president and he said that it's better if you came alone because right now transferring you to the Greater god's domain will have effects on our own and your tier right now is too low to make a difference so it's better for you to just come alone and keep playing in our god's domain while granting the 10 permanent resident slots to the people who are there already."

"He also said that you wouldn't pay for them or yourself any contribution points and we will take care of it and also give 2% shares from green god's corporation "

".....Mrs Xia Qingying that's rather different from we discussed "

"Yeah I know but right now he said that someone would have to at least become a tier 4 for the effects of our intervention to be minimal.So it's not a wise decision to let the good sprouts in the wind right now but let them protected for now"

"Ih then what about me I'm a good sprout too"

"Yeah and that's why he said you must move their as being a mental strength grandmaster here for a long time will have a bad effect and may cause you to deteriorate so you must move there.he also asked us if you can choose the time to break through then wait until the week before the end of the month just as you wouldn't get injured "