Ch89:The Big Shots Of Star Lake City

Shi Feng answered "yes"

Shi Feng knew that he would cause a storm through the City and god's domain associated because every pseudo mental strength great grandmaster is a powerhouse. But there's two problems now .

the first one is that he is still a Tier 3 in the game which is a huge problem because the most you would get in the city legion in this case is a reserve membership in this case.but that's when your concentration reached tier 4 but you are still a tier 3.

The second problem is that his god's domain is still in its infancy stage.the god's domain won't be open unless it has collected enough information about the players in it . Only when this happens will it judge when it will open the world and let it joins the myriad's world.

The opening time can't be known by anyone as it's the judgment of the god's domain itself.but there's a few hints along the way that you can estimate the time. That's why it's a problem.

It's known that there's very few god's domain with resources that could be of help outside the greater god's domain. Each city and of course the god's domain association will expect to gain something in return for the benefits that they provide their members .

So on one hand he is an anomaly.on the other hand he isn't useful for them right now so he didn't know what kind of treatment he could get.

The receptionist remained silent for a moment then said "Sir, may I know your name "

"Shi Feng "

The man thought hard but the name didn't ring any bell he said

"Are you here to escort those newcomers "

" no I came here to take the test as well because we are all newcomers "

"....is this your first time as well "

"Yes it's "

".... can you wait a moment a moment sir, I would like to call someone as I'm not sure what to do here"

"No need We are already here , we will take Mr Shi Feng with us for a little chat , you can continue to test the rest instead "

From the start ,there was to now there was only silence roaming the who testing area from the moment the receptionist asked if he was pseudo mental strength great grandmaster. The people who came here stood there in total shock couldn't know believe what they were hearing .

So when someone was heard someone they all shifted their heads to the place where the voice came from . There stood four guys with the president of Green god Corporation among them.

"Ah, Xiao yu , If you had accepted my suggestion , Cao Li would be the one who was standing there "
The president said looking regretful.

"Ahem, anyway Mr Shi Feng can you come with us for a chat , you leave the others to continue their test"

"Of course "

I went with them and then entered a room and we sat down.

"Hahahaha, didn't I tell you that this guy is a Pseudo mental strength great grandmaster "

"Well, we believe you now, anyway hello Mr Feng I'm Cao Li the Vice President of the domain's association branch . It's very nice to meet you , this here is Feng Yiqing Star Lake City Lord, this is here Chen Yuze Dawn Light Corporation's president and of course you know Xia Li so there's no need for introduction"