Ch65 :Abyss Workshop Certification

When I got online I found myself in the Purple Thorns Kingdom .there were players making a fuss so I just got my return scroll to return but Then I paused .

I remembered an old friend who should be activate right now in the Purple Thorns Kingdom.

Beast Emperor

He didn't make any movements this life so I forgot about him until I got my hand on evil's god tablet.

I knew this item from my previous life but what I got back then was the third fragment not the 2&5 fragments.should I pay him a visit. No I should see where he is operating first then decide.

I knew I can't let The Orc Empire Rise quest alone as the players weren't yet tier tie 2 players and if i let the the Orcs alone it will become a devastating event so I decided to just end it before it start.

Shi Feng activated Spatial gate from the seven luminaries Ring and opened it right in the heart of the Orc Camp

There's just about 3,000 Orc and a Mythic Orc Warlord but I know there will appear another Mythic General Orc that's hidden .

We started killing Orcs and with the magic arrays the Nine-star Polar Domain that I told gentle to buy from the gentle sand archipelago. We started getting close to The Orc WarLord as I told 100 members to come with me and the others to be on the standby and like I guessed the moment we engaged the Mythic another one appeared but I called anna to not waste time and with Anna summoning a Valkiyre
We ended faster only then did we hear.

Star-Moon Kingdom Region System Announcement: Congratulations to Zero Wing for killing the Orc Warlord and stopping the Orc army's invasion on xxxxxxxxxx Town! Rewarding 30,000 Guild Popularity, 100 Guild Influence in Star-Moon Kingdom, and 50,000 Guild Honor Points.

Then I took the guys and we retreated after collecting the drops.although the Orc empire Rise will still continue but they will be only in Mourning Battlefield and won't expand again until some time passed.

I looked at the drops from the three Mythics Orcs but they are all things for Towns and cities and buildings like advance restaurant design and city conscription order . For the disintegration armor I didn't identify it for now because players still just got back from the update and after identifying it will be going another update.

I went to the guild warehouse and the four inferior legendary treasure chest was there so I decided to open them after activating divine prominence I opened them

The first one had contained Nightwalker's Cape and Void Bomb Design.

[Nightwalker's Cape] (Legendary Rank, Cape) [1]

Requirements: 8000 Strength, 5000 Agility

When equipped:

All Resistances increased by 300%.
All damage received reduced by 60%.
Strength increased by 150%.
Agility increased by 120%.
Endurance increased by 120%.
Ignore Levels +80.
Movement Speed increased by 100%.
Attack Speed increased by 100%.
Reaction Speed increased by 100%.

Additional Passive Skill 1 - Nightwalker :

When the cape is equipped, no information about the player can be examined.
Physique improved by 60%.

Additional Passive Skill 2 - Divine Speed :

Player's starting Movement Speed increased to 100% of player's maximum Movement Speed.

Additional Passive Skill 3 - Void Walk :

Players can freely enter the void and traverse it. Void Walk significantly weakens the oppression exerted by the void.