Ch99:Abyss Legatee & Seven Luminaries Codex

After Shi Feng Entered through the gate he found what entered his vision was a dark and moonless sky. The only thing he could see in the sky were floating landmasses.

System: You have discovered the Stratified Abyssal Realm.

System: All communication with your homeworld has been severed.

System: Due to the influence of the Abyss's power, your Physique is reduced by 50%, and your five senses are weakened by 30%.

System: The gravity in the Stratified Abyssal Realm is five times greater than God's Domain. Your mobility is weakened drastically.

System: The Stratified Abyssal Realm's level limit is 120. You are unable to get promoted to Tier 4 while you remain here. This restriction will only be removed when you enter a higher world.

After seeing the notification he was dumbfounded. 50% reduction to physique and 30% weakness of senses. Isn't that too much for a Tier 3? I lowered my level to 119 to be in the allowed territory but it's still too much. But it's still good that I'm the only one who came because I have the World Stone which helps nullify the penalties . But it seems to not be able to completely nullify too as I'm still feeling some suppression.

Anyway let's go to a city for now as the update has already ended.

I told them to wait near the white River City but as I became unreachable, they might move to other places.

Shi Feng looked around but didn't recognize the plance so he activated flying from the Feather flute and flew into the sky. After that he recognized a city light the didn't waste time and went to the city.

In stratified Abyssal realm, outsiders would have one opportunity to go through an entrance test for free to obtain a status to live in the city.
You have four status from civilian, noble, high noble and finally vice city lord.

The test happens at the Abyssal tower. You would first register then go through the test.

Shi Feng went a head and entered after registration but something made him taken back.

System: You have entered the trial space. You have one natural day to challenge the trial. You will be rewarded based on the floor you reach. You cannot leave the trial space regardless of whether you die or not. However, you are allowed to log off and rest during this time.

System: It is detected that your Mana Body is at the Legendary rank. You have fulfilled the condition set by the Ancient Abyssal God. Do you wish to challenge the Abyssal Trial to acquire the Ancient Abyssal God's Legacy?.

Abyssal ancient god legacy?

The unexpected system notification surprised Shi Feng.

The Ancient Abyssal God was one of the oldest Ancient Gods. Although the Ancient Abyssal God had suddenly disappeared for some unknown reason, some of the power the Ancient God had left behind had sparked massive wars in the Greater God's Domain. Some hegemonic powers had even vanished from the Greater God's Domain because of these wars.

However, rumors also mentioned that the Ancient Abyssal God did not leave any Legacies behind due to his abrupt disappearance. It was even rumored that the Abyss was only half completed when the Ancient Abyssal God disappeared.

However, even if it was incomplete, the Abyss still had the strength to clash with the Greater God's Domain.

However, it was also understandable that this Legacy had remained undiscovered until now. After all, it was incredibly hard to obtain a Legendary Mana Body, so much so that one couldn't necessarily find even one player with a Legendary Mana Body in an isolated God's Domain. The chances of a player obtaining a Legendary Mana Body in the Stratified Abyssal Realm, a place that was severely lacking in Legacies and imposed many restrictions on its players, were even lower.