Ch108: Tier 6 and the city battle begans

Shi Feng telelported to Lost City and obtained the statue.

[Origin Statue] (Eternal Item)

Guides the principles of all things.

Indestructible.

The people there doesn't know what the function of the statue is but it actually very simple. Holding the item increases your possess of understanding laws, magic arrays, and a lot of other things.

Shi Feng knew this was only the beginning function. It's true value however is in trying to learn lost knowledge, techniques and skills. That's right.

It helps you in understanding the principles of all things. So he can learn anything with much easier time.

Shi Feng immediately went to a room and activated the book of eternity to learn the Master Divine engraver knowledge.

After receiving the knowledge he took out the philosopher's hand and activated the soul fantasy while holding the statue.

After eight hours of training, he smiled. This the most gratifying moment I have ever felt. Holding two eternal items to learn a lost knowledge like divine engraver is truly a blessing feeling.

He succeeded in learning in the soul fantasy and immediately took out a fragment legendary and engraved on it. He succeeded.

He immediately became a master Divine engraver.

Shi Feng now can increase weapons efficiency by 50 % from legendary to below.

He was really excited but first let's go to Sharlyn.

Shi Feng went to Sharlyn and immediately she said.

"the scollar has lost his mind. He found out that the Abyss has been sealed, so he made a move and made a deal with the demons. He asked them for help and even invited fallen angels."

System: Congratulations! You have triggered the Mythical Quest "Ancient God's Awakening." Quest content: Prevent the awakening of the Ancient God. Quest reward unknown. There will be no penalty for failing the quest. Do you wish to accept this quest?

" now, he will make a move on you so you have to reach Tier 6 as fast as possible to ensure that you kill him"

"do you know where he is?" Shi Feng suddenly asked. If it was the normal route he wouldn't mind waiting but demons entering the picture is a whole new thing.

"you can feel it through the soul chain"

Shi Feng forget about that part. So he decided to hunt him right now. He first went back to the guild and took out two Divine power sources and repaired the light of two worlds.

Divine power source is very rare items even in great gods domain but he obtained from the Holy World and he had even a total 15.

He then took out the Winter of Eternal Night and Solomon's Sword and recasted them.

[Eternal Night(Dark Soul)] (One-handed Sword, Godly Relic)

Equipment Requirement: Soul-Bound.
Attack Power (2000% of Strength).
Attack Speed (20% of Strength and Agility).
All Attributes (Increases according to user's level).
When equipped:

Attacks ignore 100% of all defensive effects;
Attacks have a 50% chance of triggering the Soul destruction effect;
Attacks have a 100% chance of being elevated by one rank and dealing 1000% damage;
Attacks cause an additional 200% damage to all creatures below Tier 6;
Ignore Levels +100;
All Attributes +400%;
Physique +300%;
Reaction Speed +150%;
Effects of all attacks +2 ranks.
The strength of Mana +2 rank .
Concentration +2 rank.
Effect of all Sword-type Skills +100%.
All Sword-type Skills strengthened by Holy Power
Effect of Mana +100%.
Additional Passive Skill 1 - Eternal :