Ch 94: Ancient Heritage

Shi Feng then decided to hand all the management of other materials to other people. From Dragonheart city matters to other matters. After all of this was done he with guys to the Western continent.

While the eastern showed a rapid growth, the western continent showed a slight growth. In this time players in my previous life were still at lvl 70~ 80. But in the eastern continent, they are who reached level 100 and going through their promotions.

In the western however they are only approaching Lvl 100 as the only difference from the past life is that they learned Refinement exercises. Now with the opening of the pathways, we can affect the western continent too. There's a Zero wing branch here but it's strength is about a super first rate guild.

Just as we gathered Lei Bao said " here's the item, it's one of the most difficult quest I ever got. I don't think it should be completed until we reach tier 4 ."

Well that's true but I didn't care. When I learned that the scholar made a move Glory Empire prince. I knew that him making movements is a matter of course. But as long as "Hero's Return" expansion pack didn't activate,he would limited with his movements.

"Okay guys let's go. After we complete this quest, there's a dungeon that we need to go through it. If it's something as I expected, there will be change in the plans, as this world will be our focus from now on "

"What's the new world sir."

"Don't worry for now but we need to be prepared so we will go to the western continent to find the last treasure of the seven treasures and do some things then we can leave."

The members went to Demonwolf Mountain Range to transfer to western continent. He went in hope of finding Alba Gray the holy knight of Ten Saints Empire.

But when he came he saw the same thing , he couldn't be happier. This time he may be able to get the whole Forging mana journal from Alba.

The quest for Alba in my previous life was to collect 1,000 Mana strands of the jealous witch and break his curse. This easy for such a team now and there's no need to even call our bodyguards but what's different is the divine artifact Book of Undying. If I revived his Sacred Brilliance Division he even may become my bodyguard. That's just how much of a difference divine artifacts can make.

"Adventurers, might I trouble you to remove this seal?" Alba Said after we went to him.

System: Inferior Legendary Quest, "Last Knight" triggered. You have three minutes to accept the quest or not. You will not be penalized for refusing the quest.

System: If you choose to accept the quest and complete it, you will gain Holy Knight Alba Gray's favor. Alba Gray's Favorability of you beyond the corresponding reward will depend on the quest's completion rate.

System: If you fail to complete the quest, all Basic Attributes will be permanently decreased by 100 points. You will lose five levels, and your Reputation in the Ten Saints Empire will be reduced by 500 points.

"Lord Hero, may I know what we need to do to remove your seal?" Shi Feng asked Alba Gray immediately.

"Unfortunately, my Knight Division came across the Jealous Witch at a bad time, and she cursed us, adventurers. Since my comrades lacked the protection and blessings of the Gods, they died when they were frozen. Although I am protected by the Gods, I cannot fully stop the curse from eroding my body. I ask that you collect some of the Mana the Jealous Witch left behind in this land. I will also need you to stop the Ice Elf, Ulunium, whom the Jealous Witch left to oversee my demise. That will buy me enough time to break free from the curse," Alba Gray mentally relayed.

System: Inferior Legendary Quest, "Last Knight."

Quest content: Collect 1,000 strands of Mana the Jealous Witch left behind in this land to remove Alba Gray's curse. Before removing Alba Gray's curse, you must do all you can to stop the Ice Elf, Ulunium. You have 10 days to complete the quest. The less time you spend completing the quest, the higher the quest's completion rate will be.