Ch75:The treasure of Fire

After I ended the call I turned to the Magistrate and said

"Sir, I will choose the first option as I have located the purification Crown and there's no need to waste such a precious item like the God Crystals."

He looked disappointed but said "okay but I will give only 1 month after that I will report you to the war God temple"

"there's no need sir if I couldn't acquire it I will return with 10 God Crystals myself and purify it in front of you" I said to him.

"good, here's the Jewel, keep it safe"

I took the Elemental jewel and immediately returned to the Glory Empire and started buying lands in every city and build a guild residence.

While going to Glory empire I called fire dance.

"fire, how things going"

"guild leader I still haven't acquired it. I don't even know where he went"

"okay forget about it come with the guys to glory empire, there's a bigger fish to catch"

"okay I understand"

The other powers was flabbergasted as why would Zero Wing do that but I didn't waste time and reported the evil god temple to both the emperor and the war god temple.

After I finished aqua called me saying
"guild leader, we have obtained a general location to him he is the green mountains but we don't where exactly"

"okay gather all the guys I'm on my way"

I traveled to the green mountains and activated the Purple stigma and I sensed something but it showed deep in the woods so I called the guys first and teamed with them.

"listen guys the opponent strength is unknown and he has many life saving items but I don't think he had enough time to be prepared. He is a beast tamer of sort and need a long time to groom a tier 4 beast. Even if he has 10 it wouldn't be a problem to you but I need to reach him so he wouldn't be able to escape. As long as this mission goes right we might be able to acquire a silver tablet and it's a complete one"

I know that I have been ordering them a lot for guys with a lot of pride, they may slack in the middle so I can promise them something to motivate them.

We went immediately after the beast emperor. I prepared the spatial emblem and the seven lumaniries ring to prevent him from escaping. First was me and 10 guys as I would target the beast emperor while the guys will take of the surrounding.

We continued running through the woods until we reached a lvl 80 monsters then we saw him and he had twenty underlyings. There's also 2 tier 4 faux saint monsters and around 20 evil lords.

I immediately opened a gate to 10 yards behind him and activated the spatial barrier to lock down the surroundings

He sensed something and turned around only to see us and he tried to escape by taking out something but he couldn't. The guys had already started battling the faux monsters and I immediately reached him sending a package of attacks. He was still tier 1 so he couldn't even react. I immobilized him then I took out the moving prison I got from war God temple and locked him.

The beast emperor in my previous life was cautious and afraid so he wouldn't allow himself to be in the open like this. But he needed to get contribution points now and although saints hand backed him they can't do it in public as I spread rumors that I'm after the evil god temple representative.

I didn't stop and joined the others in killing the faux saints monsters but what surprised me that they actually dropped evil god crystals and the evil tablet third and forth fragments.