Ch59: Tier 2 Blade saint& The insane Rewards

The instant the black pillar disappeared, the Demonic Wizards and Demon God DahaK breathed a sigh of relief. In the next moment, however, a powerful pressure descended on them.

The Demons, weakened from the ritual, succumbed to Attribute decrease.

In the blink of an eye, the Demonic Wizards, who originally had 40,000,000 HP, only had 2,000,000 HP remaining. In terms of Basic Attributes, they were not even a match for Level 75 Common monsters.

I summoned my other guards and with Versalise we attacked the demon god who had 10% from his strength and the demons went to the Demonic wizards.

Following which, Shi Feng activated the Seven Luminaries Source Stone, the stone releasing a dazzling, red glow. Miniature, golden magic arrays began to form around Storas. Golden chains then emerged from the magic arrays, the chains sapping away the Demon God's power. Now, Shi Feng no longer saw Storas as an unreachable opponent.

"Despicable human! Why do you have that!?"DahaK 's blood-red eyes turned to Shi Feng in rage. However, upon seeing Shi Feng's tier, a human-like sneer appeared on his face. "Do you think that a puny Tier 1 Swordsman like you can kill me just by suppressing my power?

"Foolish mortal, you'll pay for your foolishness!"

Eh?! Do the demons rehearse what they say when They saw humans?because I think Storas said the same thing.

Dahak stretched out his hand and summoned a fire spear. He then lightly tossed the weapon at Shi Feng, who was still over 20 yards away.

Xiu!

The spear shot towards Shi Feng like a meteor, so fast that Shi Feng could barely see it.

What the hell that's fire is a soul fire and it's from a demonic god .if I got hit my immortal soul will disintegrate

So fast and cruel ! Shi Feng was surprised.he didn't even say hello .

I dodged immediately because there's no defense against such attack .even though I'm stronger by becoming a pseudo tier 3 but that fucker is a god .

Normal attacks from him is dangerous not to mention a soul fire. I barely dodged sweet was staring to form on my forehead because even weakened his divine might is too much and I'm barely defending.

Fuck his strength is at the peak tier 4 with a hint of world creation . One misstep and bye bye for me.

I looked at him with the Eyes of truth immediately to locate the array and it's still at the heart. I was already near him so I attacked immediately after activating blade libration , Heavenly Dragon's Power and the tier 3 flame coated with soul fore

SwordRipple

Brutality passed through Dahak's heart and destroyed the crystal that suppressed the sealing magic array.

When the crystal in Dahak's heart shattered, the power, which had been suppressing the sealing magic array, started to dissipate. At the same time, the golden chains grew stronger, sapping away Storas's power.

"No! No!!"

Dahak desperately tried to break free from the chains' bindings. However, no matter how hard he struggled, the golden chains remained. On the contrary, they dragged Dahak into the pitch-black portal that had appeared behind him. Eventually, Dahak vanished into the portal.

As the seal of Dahak, the Demonic Wizards were forced out of the map as if the Moon God's Space had rejected them. In the blink of an eye, Shi Feng stood alone in the temple.