Ch95 : Mana body Unlocked & Dragon temple clearer

Shi Feng grew very excited once more he thought that the divine engraver was enough but now he got another insane building.

But then he began to worry. Our world now has enough things to be eyed by Apex powers.

The Extraordinary Tower, The Battle Arena and the Sacred Magic Temple can make our world a holy grounds for nurturing experts.

If we did not have enough power to defend against them, our world will be invaded.

Mmm for now let's keep it as a secret of our guild.

Shi Feng went outside and reunited with the others again after taking all of the items inside the Sacred Magic Temple.

"guild leader this gate only allows 10 people to go through" Blackie said.

Normally, that's the case but the spatial gate of the Spatial emblem will solve this problem.

"no worries let me go there first and I will open a new gate"

After Shi Feng went through, nine others followed and he then opened the spatial gate to others and they transferred.

"okay, let's go to the guild branch here then we can make a move for the fortress"

The guild here was one we acquired. Their leader is someone that was famous in my previous life. Stellar Dragon. The guild stellar pavilion he lead in my previous life was a first rate guild but he managed to upgrade it to super guild after seven years and made a noise in the greater God's domain.

Shi Feng acquired it in the beginning and helped them become a super first rate guild after a 2 month of support now.

"leader, you should have told me that you would be coming, I would made a celebration" Stellar Dragon said when he came to meet us.

"no need, we came to develop the guild here then we leave the rest to you"
Shi Feng knew this guy was always a festive guy so if he let him know, they may spend days here.

"come on, you all just came, this....."

"just gather your members and be prepared to capture a fortress in the star valley "

"a fortress? Well if it is anyone else I would say they are insane, but I know you and you wouldn't something you ain't sure about it"

Shi Feng then went and built the magic arrays while the guild members gathered. He then took them directly to the Star valley.

Shi Feng then ordered the flying ships to attack from the outside. This the method he used in his previous life and it led to the boss of the fortress coming outside.

After the boss which is the Behemoth came outside the other members immediately activated the magic arrays while our members attacked with the puppet and the flying ships. As per their understanding, the last attack was mine.

The behemoth exploded with items the moment he died and I said to the others "clear the remaining monsters and leave the mythics to us"

They started taking action while Shi Feng took the fortress lord token. The system announced it immediately.

Star valley region system announcement :
A player has successfully captured the Starlight fortress. The guild this player belongs to will receive 20,000 reputation points. This player has become the lord of the fortress. The fortress will naturally be opened in three days. Players may enter and rest at the fortress at that time.

The members were about to be confused so Shi Feng announced" it's me just keep going"

The monsters has weakened immediately because they lost their homeground and the players strength regained their strength from the suppression. With the puppet and the flying ships, it didn't even take two hours to clean the whole fortress.