Ch112: A City & Seven luminaries Alliance

Shi Feng decided to visit the Miniature Ancient World.

He knows that he shouldn't go outside for while until the things cool and also he heard that they have collected a Settlement Rune Crystals.

So I plan to go to use it too. Maybe Icarus's heart would help this time. In my previous life I got a town even with Zero Wing supporting me . Let's hope being first this time will help.

Just as Shi Feng was lost in thought someone called and it was Blackie.

Blackie really worked hard all this time but he still didn't manage to break through to 1 star grandmaster but he became half step grandmaster so it's not far.

"Hey Blackie, why did you call me. Shouldn't you be trying higher tier now"

"Shi Feng, it's unbelievable. The Divine glory list has been updated. You reached 17 in one go. The people are going nuts right now."

Mmm it seems that the effect is a lot more than I expected. Shi Feng thought.

The ranking is without a doubt is wrong. There are a lot of stronger people. The reason they thought this is because it doesn't make sense for someone to have two godly relics and a divine set that increased his Tier 6 from peak to the highest limit without being an Apex power at least with hundreds of years in the game.

"But there's another issue.some people came from the seven luminaries alliance here and wish to speak to you but their member wanted to compete with fire dance and she got defeated. Do you think there'll be trouble "

Shi Feng was taken back. People might not know the extension of seven luminaries alliance have but how can he not. They can suppress the three Apex Powers hands down without even losing a sweat.

"Tell them that I'm unable to log in right now. Even when I return I don't know where I will appear as I'm forced to log out by space time tide .So I call them as soon as I can. And don't worry they won't be so petty"

"Okay"

Well 17 huh that's good news. I guess for now hegemonic powers and upper hegemonic powers will be restrained.

Shi Feng then went back home. He spent some time with his parents and the little girl . He really can't believe he would move out again and leave them .
But he at least he can go to them from time to time.

Time passed and with two hours remaining he decided to go take a look at the association mission list . He might find something interesting.

After he went to the god's domain association , he met with the Vice President who spoke with him with a grateful tone.

"Mr. Feng , I have wanted to meet you for a long a time. But it seems like you have been in the game for a long time. Anyway, thank you for helping this city promotion to Tier 2 . I'm really grateful "

"Shouldn't you act as a neutral person "

"Well , I still can be biased towards my city as the association Vice President of this city"

"Then you are welcome. By the way , is there any missions available for me right now"

"Well, you can just take a look at the missions from your watch"

"Yeah , I didn't really like them. So I'm looking for inside information "

"Well there's really nothing. By the Mr Feng , if you want to acquire contributions points Why don't you procure a city "

"What do mean , shouldn't you first be able to buy a mobile city or build it before you can start of procuring one"

"That's normally the case but , if there's a new merging World with 2 great grandmasters present from the same world , they can procure a city from the god's domain association with a loan. Of course there's several requirements for it too.