Ch105: Holy World

Shi Feng returned with the other members to their original god's domain and began to level up with Auerbeck he kept grinding for days before finally reaching 138 which is 2 levels below the requirement to reach the required level to tier 5 in greater god's domain.

Every god's domain has different rules so some worlds you can reach Tier 5 some you can't even Reach tier 4 but the greater god's domain is the most special.

You can reach tier 5 at lvl 140 and Tier 6 at lvl 160 .That's because it's a complete world and not fragmented . The more complete the World Laws are the Lower the Requirements for lvl.

Shi Feng's world is special because it's connected to the Miniature ancient world . So while it's only an elementary world , players can promote to Tier 5 and Tier 6 but at lvl 150 and lvl 200 respectively.

Shi Feng plans to cut his route short by going to the greater god's domain to get through his promotion.

Shi Feng was about to continue leveling up when he remembered the Holy World that he wanted to go to.

"Auerbeck, I think this will be enough for now.thanks for your help"

"Hey , the guys here is a lot weaker from the place you summoned me from before so try to find me stronger ones"

"I understand" he seemed very excited by his new profound strength.

Shi Feng went to the greater World again but before going to the Holy world he went to inspect things here. Right now the guild gained footing and became famous in the Ancient River Kingdom and started to recruit experts.

Aqua who already settled the Stratified Abyssal realm also teleported to the Gazing Moon City.

As Zero Wing is Still unable to forum a guild here . We just let used Red Frost to build an adventure team here. We even began to expand to other cities.

Shi Feng took a look when he got a call from Gentle Snow.

"Guild leader , The god's domain association wants to talk you"

"Okay I understand "

Shi Feng logged out and then went outside only to find the President waiting for him.

This appears as he suddenly and disappear too suddenly.

"It's good to see you again, please have a seat Mr Shi Feng"

Shi Feng sat down and asked "how have you been Mr president "

"I'm good, anyway I brought back some News from the headquarters "

"Please say"

"Well, we have been suppressing the conglomerates and the other guys from contacting you as you may have noticed "
Yeah after Star Lake City battle, the conglomerates didn't react like I expected and kept silent.which was weird. So I suspected that someone gave them instructions.

"Well , The god's domain association decided that to let you develop for now as you like. As you know, usually when someone wants to breakthrough to greater grandmaster he would need to go through a lot of routes from collecting contribution points to then have responsibilities and the likes. But as you did it without our help , you aren't required to do anything."

"But you can also choose to take some tasks or spend points if you need to acquire higher informations that would normally be given to great grandmaster if you took the normal route "

"I understand" Shi Feng said while remaining silent for a while as he didn't like the way they are treating him.

"Mmm, I know It may look that they are suppressing you but that's far from the truth. They knew that you wouldn't like it so they decided to give one piece of information as a reward for your breakthrough in you own