Ch54: Forgetten things

I honestly think that Zero Wing now should be able to be able to rival even the five super guilds combined without me.

So what I should care about no is Zero Wing in Greater God's domain. I don't know when I will break through to the grandmaster mental strength but I could feel it that it's not be from now.

I think it would be around the tier 2 promotion so I think we should have some allies.

There were our allies in my previous life like Phoenix Pavilion ,Secret Pavilion ,Owl (Adventurer Team) ,Raven,Asura Adventurer Team ,Ninth Heaven ,Midnight Tea Party ,Hundred Flowers Pavilion ,Twilight Echo ,Nature Hall ,Unyielding Soul,Divine Tribe ,Netherworld Empire ,Azure Chamber of Commerce,Crimson Emperor,Giant's Heart ,Dark Rhapsody ,Deity Society (Dark Guild),Frost Heaven ,Sky-flare and many others but those are the prominent so its about 20~25 so we could sell them a slot for 1 week and see the results.

"Mr. Black flame? Mr black flame ?"

"can you wait for a

They interrupted my train of thoughts as I was thinking when the I looked at them then thought let's give a try but I should consult Aqua first .

After I called Aqua I said

"Aqua, I'm thinking of opening the Lost town to public and sell some slots for the extraordinary tower. What do you think?"

"why would you do that, it's not enough to cover all of our members"

"well I think if we can get it promoted the extraordinary tower capacity will also increase"

"mmmm okay I understand but we can wait a little longer"

"no I don't think I have much time"

"what do you mean"

"I meant me protecting the guild"

"..... Is it about the possibility of going somewhere else and disappearing from the God's Domain"

"yeah I think it's pretty soon too"

"how soon"

"from a week to a month maximum"

"......."

"don't worry I think I will be able to come back soon but I need to speed up some things"

"okay I understand how many will you invite and how much you are you going to sell it for?"

"well two as a start but we will see what they think after trying to estimate the price"

"I understand"

"Well Mrs phoenix and Mrs Melody I have an offer to you or a chance to be precise but you will have to pay well a lot of money and sign a confidentiality agreement as well and it may also take a lot of time so think it over and tell me you decision"

"how much do we have to pay"

"how much you say... I honestly don't know if it were me I would think about 10..no 50 or more thousand crystal so I will auction it after you give me your opinion but it will be pricey so try to get as much as you can from this chance"

They stayed silent for a moment when phoenix said "can I sign now"

Melody was surprised about her boldness but chose to be silent.

"of course but you need to have some potions for your own use. prepare it first and then go to aqua"

"okay I understand".

Just as I was about to speak to melody, she said "okay I will sign too"

"Mrs melody you can think it slowly"