Ch47: Icarus's Heart

"Okay. The total is 15,000 Gold. However, as my lord is a Count of the city, you receive a 10% discount, lowering the total to 13,500 Gold," the NPC clerk said, smiling.

Shi Feng paid the 13,500 Gold without hesitation.

After handing over 13,500 Gold, the NPC clerk handed Shi Feng a Deed.

With this Deed, Stone Forest Town would only belong to Shi Feng from this point forward. He could construct any building he desired within the town's confines without restriction.

After he was done he went to the forge and started forging for two days during which most player became lvl 20 and our guild main members helped the other member lvl to 30 to enter stone forest town. The land of for had already happened and the monsters became stronger.but I told them to wait for completion the town construction.

The construction of Stone Forest Town's basic infrastructure was finally complete.

After Shi Feng finished with Stone Forest Town's affairs, he passed the management of the town's daily affairs to Aqua Rose. He then returned to White River City to focus on the land of forgotten.

It has already been half a day and the various guilds realized the harsh truth that they aren't ready to conquer it so they returned in hope for the promotion help them. Now shi feng has returned other players to their respective places since purple sun mansion and aqua rose team in stone forest town with most of gentle snow team members and only gentle snow and few of her members remain.

we started clearing the monster until we reached they reached the final cave.

We encountered flame guards but we took care of them

Flame Guard] (Lord Rank)

Level 28

HP 700,000/700,000

Finally we reached the final cave

Finally after locating the dark gold chesr box and defeating [Earthen Guard]

[Earthen Guard] (Lord Rank)

Level 28

HP 1,000,000/1,000,000

After opening the dark gold chest box I found the godly tool [Icarus's Heart]

[Icarus's Heart] (Necklace, Bronze Rank [Can be evolved])

Equipment Requirement: All Attributes 90

Level 20 - Level 50 (Currently Level 20)

All Attributes +8

Luck +5

Ads by Pubfuture
Additional Skill -

Divine Providence: Temporarily increases player's Luck by 20 points for 30 seconds.

Cooldown: 1 hour

Evolution Condition: Absorb the souls of 100 Lord ranked monsters to evolve to Mysterious-Iron rank. (0/100)

After he obtained the [Icarus's Heart] he started hunting flame guards and took one day to kill 50 of them as they required him to locate them .it's not worth it and I will also need to upgrade it from dark gold to epic by the holy grail so why bother.

The icarus's heart was one of the reasons for zero wing to reach super guild so fast.without icarus heart I have postponed lots of things .it's truly a godly tool that while it's still an epic equipment ,after being upgraded ,may have earned me a lot of legendary and fragment legendary pieces .The necklace when it reached epic with its luck value alone can have wonderful effect but with divine providence it had an an insane luck effect on drops.