Ch73: Treasure of Space

I looked at the notification with a complicated look. Now the guild players have just started their tier 2 promotion and it's rare to find lvl 55 players except in Zero Wing so if I transfered the stone frost town now it wouldn't be beneficial. I called Lei Bao and told him to capture a new town instead then develop it for while then transfer it.

I plan to depend on the fortress for now and only let our members develop transfer deep into the abyss.

I went to aqua and said to her

"here's a document to a fortress outside the new expansion. You can handle it as you see it fit"

"okay, by the way here's the books of undying we collected"

I looked at them and found 7 books so I was surprised

"what's going on isn't it supposed to be 4 books?"

"yeah but three came books have been traded by some players"

I immediately took out my two books and a system notification came.

System : fragments of the same item has been discovered, do you want to fuse them.

Fuse.

The books fused immediately and a new book appeared.

[Book of Undying] (legendary rank item)

Allows the user to resurrect players and NPCs up to tier5. The resurrected players will be exempted from the death penalty.

OMG so it's a divine artifact. No wonder it has so many fragments. This really a great item. I will try to complete it no matter what.

I took the book and went glory empire and this time showed my 5 star adventure status and went to the guards

"hello, I would like to meet the emperor. Tell him that the temple envoy would like to solve the problem between us"

They hesitated it. On one hand I'm a 5 star adventure while on other hand I'm from the temple but finally they informed the emperor and he agreed to meet me.

Shi Feng went inside and finally met with the emperor.

"it's an honor to meet you, your majesty" Shi Feng said politely but without a submission in his tone.

"I have heard that you want to solve the problem between us, can you tell me how"

"oh yes I can as i have the book of undying"
I said but I saw his face darkened the moment I said my solution.

"do you think we don't know about such a method but my son was a Tier 5 demigod and the book after we gathered 3 of them only worked tier 3"

"what? your majesty have the book of undying too?" I was really surprised as I never knew of such a thing. No wonder that the book of undying that was found before accumulated to only 10 because the last three are with the emperor.

I calmed down after my surprise and said
" I'm sorry, I was just surprised as I have been collecting them for a while to resurrect his highness but with those books I can be sure I would be able to" I wanted the books but I can't take them if I wanted the Spatial Emblem so I could only try to swindle him.

"are you sure you that after you get those books you will be able to resurrect my son"
After staying silent for a moment the emperor asked again with hope filling his eyes.

"of course your majesty"

"okay, I shall trust you" saying that he actually took out the book of undying from him self. It appears he was still gathering them.