Ch53: Scholar first apperance

The lost town has finally been captured and it's only the second month since the game lunch .i left instructions that domain realms have the priorities as the other realms will need longer time to understand the principles of the realms of truth.

I intend to open the lost town to the public but for now I intended to let the members grow faster.

In my last life after the lost town got promoted it increased the numbers of entries to the extraordinary tower .

I stil have a day and a half to the black wing city auction so I forged as I'm still cursed

Now after the use of use of the golden book we have 11 master besides me . So Zero Wing became the most prominent trading firm.but we trade with everyone and have a good relation and set up a chamber of commerce . I Went to the guild and build strengthen devices and magic devices for a day and half .then went to the Black Wing city auction .

When I went I saw Liang Jing there went to there

"Hey liang how are things going "

liang shifted her head to me and when saw me

"Guil..Mr black flame how are you The Auction is about to start and there are a lot of guilds participating this time as they starting to take a notice of the black wing auction "

After my last visit to black wing auction and not finding anything worthwhile I told liang jing to go instead of me the next time.

"But sir why did you came " she was confused as one of us should be enough.

"Well I heard There are a lot of high-ranking NPCs participating in the auction this time and I have something to scam people with so why not ," Shi Feng replied as I can't say I'm for the tablet stone.

"High-ranking NPCs?"Ling Jing turned to the second floor. Indeed, there were quite a number of NPCs present. "But isn't it normal for high-ranking NPCs to participate in the Blackwing Auction House?"

"Well come with me first I have something to sell"

At the registration counter:

"Sir, how may I be of service to you today?" the NPC female receptionist asked, smiling.

"I wish to sell these items at this month's auction," Shi Feng said as he revealed a Strengthening Device.

"Alright, please wait for a moment," the NPC receptionist received the Strengthening Device and began appraising it.after awhile

"Sir, the estimated minimum price for this item is 1 Gold 40 Silver. If you wish to sell this item at our Auction House, we will charge you a 30% handling fee. Do you wish to put it up for auction?" The female receptionist handed the Strengthening Device back to Shi Feng after she had finished.

"Yes." Shi Feng took out 2,000 Strengthening Devices and divided them into hundreds of auction lots, with each lot having anywhere from one to one hundred Strengthening Devices.

They then entered the auction venue , continued talking while waiting for the auction to start.

Shi Feng smiled, saying, "It is very normal. Only, I've never seen so many powerful NPCs attend at the same time, so I'm slightly surprised."

People in the auction heard our conversation and scorn flashing in their eyes as they looked at Shi Feng. Initially, they had thought that Shi Feng was one of God's Domain's apex experts because Liang Jing was famous for being Zero Wing representative . Now, however, it would seem that he was just a country bumpkin that had never seen the world of the great.

When I heard their chuckles and mockery I was taken back as it's the first time from a while. I said those things to let Liang Jing take notice of such situations and to be careful of NPCs but I didn't think people still paid us attention.