Ch4: The Two opportunities

"Okay i got it to be careful of the old monsters"Blackie said then continued "but if it's dangerous why don't you come with me as maybe your master talked about you"
someday when Blackie knew I was a new nouveau rich and was the same as him last year he asked how I knew about those things.so I said from an old master that was living next to us before dying one day.
"I said he wasn't my master he just knew things and found me interesting so he told about it and I will be very busy this month with my parents and the company as I told you they came with me this year after I won a lottery and I have been tiring them instead of let them relax or retire but they managed to breakthrough the refinement realm with the potions and have too much energy to relax apparently,hahahahaha" I laughed as I remembered their smiling faces these days after the breakthrough
"Okay good luck I will call you from time to time to make sure you are still training "I continued.
"Okay see you" as blackie got off the car and went to the station as he will spend some time at home before beginning.
Days passed as the day I wanted came and the time when the shareholder that wanted to sell his shares came. I was still training in instructor yu area who I met when I applied for the first time and told him that I just needed a place to train for the school and city fighting competitions.at first he thought I some rich kid who didn't know his place and objected that I might hurt myself and it would hurt him if someone knew that I trained alone without instructions so I fought with him and when I won easily he thought I was someone from an ancient family who became internal force expert and didn't want to get on my bad side so he didn't tell anyone and I paid some money to keep him quiet.
Today however he came in a hurry without knocking.
"Master feng, I think the Center will close in the future as I heard that a major shareholder wants to sell it so it will be a good idea to look for another place.
He was extremely grateful to me as people think he trained the winner of the city champion and I also sparred with him which helped his growth and became one of the strongest instructors.
"Oh tell me about"I asked despite knowing the answer.then he told about everything that he knew.
"Okay can you take me to the board members I may solve this"i said getting ready to buy the shares.
He took me to mister xiao yu where I also see liang jing outside the office with a worried face.
"May I help you"she asked when she noticed us coming her way.we said we wanted to meet mister xiao yu about the shareholder who is leaving.
After some talk with the boards members they decided to agree to let me buy in and got one of the seat in the board.the most important thing is I bought the largest share in the center with 38 % of the shares for only 6 billion credits and the buyer who got afraid of Starlink and ended the cooperation with zero wing won't appear this time.but still I offered to renovate the place and place some new special training places for 13% of the company but they refused as we don't need them. I knew they were right because the center wasn't working full capacity yet as the hype will begin in 8 months later but I also offered to make them know that I have this intention to have more than 51%.
After a month the auction day finally came.the day I have been waiting for and making preparations for it came and was truly nervous.being the owner of the island and not being was a huge difference.the island was sold at 21 billion credits and people thought it was over priced but the guy who bought it thinking about renovating the island to make it a beach became a literally gold mine he sold it to Starlink for 195 billion that means nearly 100% pure profit if I just sold it but I wouldn't do that because Starlink depended on the mine alone to make zero wing miserable in real life for along time before he got to make it as a grandmaster tier 6 god when he got his revenge but not this time.
"Okay everyone the auction for the island will start now the starting price is 10 billion and every bidding must be with more than 1 billion"the official said.
I started the bid with 5 billion increase and watched people expressions to know if there's any foul play going on.but I didn't notice anything as someone else increased the bid.slowly it got to 20 billion and the guy who bought last time increased by another one. I looked at him and told myself sorry but I cant let you sell it to Starlink like the last time.
"22 billion" I said and people started looking strangely at me and the other one.
They started to think that there's something wrong with us as 20 billion would take along time to recuperate the money back and it's risky to invest more.
The man hesitated for while as he felt 21 billion is already enough and it would take along time if the bid increased more than this finally he decided to give up.
"Congratulations sir for winning the bid ,please come this way to complete the procedures"said the official with a weird look on his face but slightly an enthusiastic voice.
I also remained calm but inwardly I was dancing with joy as this my ticket to become at least a super first rate guild at the beginning of the game.
It will facilitate me the background i needed to work with others and be on equal footing in real life and focusing my complete attention to god's domain.
When I remember how hard worked at the beginning of my second life to make ends meat and still being cornered by Starklink who cut us off more than 80% of our credits just by words i thanked aqua rose and gentle snow who insisted for me to study finance that got me to know lots of things that made able to acquire this island.