Ch106: Holy World (2) & Tier 5 finally

Shi Feng finally understood what's happening. There seems to be a competition between the conglomerate. No wonder they are willing to let the people here learn their absolute techniques. It's because they wouldn't be affected even if the players learned because they can't leave

And even if they collected Eternal Stone the players will go to the conglomerate that helped them grow stronger. Because if they didn't and it became known, they will be targeted by the conglomerate and there's no benefit for doing this.

But even if that's the case why did the Galaxy conglomerate suffer such a disaster and the others didn't. Or did but I didn't know about.

Mmm anyway let's leave. Just when Shi Feng intended to leave, he suddenly heard.

"Mr Shi Feng, we got a seven colored treasure chest.!!! I have only heard about the six color, for the seven color I have never heard. It said that they contain more than 10 eternal stones at least and there's even some items" Jade appears to be very excited. That's right. Even if you clear the dungeon, you can't grantee that it will drop anything useful. Only by luck you might get an eternal stones or god crystals. What's important is the treasure chest you get after the evaluation of the team.

After Shi Feng knew of this matter he went all out and even used the seven luminaries scripture to get the highest ranking.

Shi Feng went to the treasure chest and opened it after waiting for the the Icarus's Heart cool down. It puzzled the girls but they didn't ask, as this was Shi Feng almost solo show from the beginning to the end.

After Shi Feng opened the treasure box, a rush of divine might appeared.

What appeared in front of him was five items.

A bag with 17 eternal stones. Another bag with 28 god crystals, One of the eternal set equipment, and a tablet half the size of a palm, made entirely out of red obsidian that contain a record of knowledge passed down from the Era of Ancient Gods.

Shi Feng took the tablet and identified it. After a while he was shocked.

[Book of Eternity] (Eternal Object)

This Book of Eternity records forbidden knowledge written by the Last Great Sage Ansel. You must first become a Divine Engraver to access this forbidden knowledge. You may spend one God Crystal to activate the Divine Engraver Legacy once.

Indestructible.

She Feng was feeling excited. He had a replica before and after getting it optimized it became a somewhat complete. But this really great. He didn't expect to obtain the real deal.

There was only four books of eternity had been found before . Those four Books of Eternity had created four transcendental powers in the Greater God's Domain, one of these was the Seven Luminaries Alliance.

But now he got the fifth book and if he can obtain the complete legacy he can become a transcendent power too ...!!

Shi Feng turned around to deal with the girls first

"Looks like you will be able to leave today"

"How many did you find , Sir ?"
They were of course asking about the Eternal Stones as they didn't know that Shi Feng already collected enough for them to leave from before.

They also know that this treasure chest will let have a piece of equipment but they know that getting eternal stones are enough for them.

"Enough for you to leave but I would like to invite you to join my guild and stay here" Shi Feng said after thinking about the matter carefully.

Here is a treasure land that can't be left alone. If he can provide them with enough support, they can get much stronger and their strength is already enough for this. But he can't let them suffer too.