Ch8: upper zone

Now that all the preparations has been completed and with the hype for martial arts I decided to enter the industry like everyone else.
I spoke to the board of directors in Big Dipper training center and told them my intention again for wanting to invest and this time they agreed.
I spent more than 30 billions credits for building heaven rumble training center in feng city ,their smaller branches too and Big Dipper renovations and upgrade.
I also got some contacts from the mining company as its rise became inevitable to buy some life potions and s rank potions for along period.and I got some water of life and phantom potions which helped my breakthrough to MSM.
As i was still continued with my life my phone rings I looked and its xiao yu from Big Dipper training center but I transferred him to heaven rumble training center for 5 % and his shares in Big Dipper training center.
"Mister feng somebody came to cause trouble from the fang family and they said they wanted to meet the owner "xiao yu said with anxiety in his voice.
Finally my ticket to upper zone has come as i was worried about that somebody wouldn't make a move for fearing the clash with a suspected MSM.
I arrived at the training center and made my way to the highest floor and entered. I saw two men sitting and I knew that both of them were indeed the fanf family patriarch fang zhenyuan and his son fang mingyu.
"Hello ,may I ask why did you come to cause trouble for us when I don't think I offended anyone recently?" I asked proactively not wanting to leave them any road to retreat because I saw his eyes change to fear the moment he saw me.
"What..."mingyu was about to talk but his father cut him off"shut up".
"Master shi feng i came to get to know you as .."fang zhenyuan but shi feng cut him off
"I don't think introducing each other would needs to let you bringing you son to beat our instructors because I don't mind take a visit to you dojos and training centers if that's the case"said shi feng
He stayed silent for while not knowing how to solve this matter as he can end his life and say it was a spar because I came to him not the other way around.
although I heard he was a mental strength master but the one who said it was an internal force expert not a neutralize grandmaster so I thought fear must have overcome him and gave excuses for his fear but he really is a one and i who will taste this now.
"Okay mister fang zhenyuan I know it's hard so let me simplify it for and give you two options one of course I will pay back the visit you honored me with it after I spar with you and second give me a spot to the upper zone after apologizing to my instructors and paying their medical bills"
"What..?"mingyu yelled before his father glared at him and he sits down again shutting up.
"Mister shi feng is there other solutions "he asked hoping not to pay such price.
"Mmmm well how about this although you are in the wrong I give a special gift how about inviting me in the day of the opening of the mental path"shi feng as he knew the benefits it would bring to pass the mental path after he passed 20 years as it will easily grant him a grade 1 authority.
"What"he replied as he jumped up "are you less than 20 no i investigated you and I know you are older than 20"he then continued with a puzzled look.
"Well it's just a suggestion because you would get benefits from inviting me though the mental path right?" I wanted to be vague and only calculate the time for the opening of the pathway but I found it unlikely he would dare to offend me again so I decided to be direct about it.
"Okay master feng and I will apologize and pay for what happened to the instructors do need anything else"he answered after some thought although it will still be a loss but not too much.
If shi feng doesn't pass he will at least be injured and will take along time to recuperate his mental recovery and if he passes he will gain a lot of contributions points from green god company which will help him recuperate his loss from buying the the spot to the upper zone.
I went home to tell my parents and told that to take care of the corporations for sometime as it's not easy to get out of the upper zone and started calling the people from future mining , heaven rumble and Big Dipper training centers and told them my parents will be taking in charge and to reach them if they wanted something.
Afterwards I got a phone call from fang zhenyuan who told me that the path opening is next week so I started settlements for the investment company and hired some people as I wouldn't be available for everything once i enter the upper zone as my focus will be in getting my parents in and try buy guilds legacies for the refinement realm and make a headquarters for zero wing as there's still a little more than a year for god's domain opening.
Week passed quickly and I came to the upper zone right before the test opening people saw as someone less than 20 as who the is nuts enough to try it wiling after 20 I got into the passage I came to stairs and went up as I defend the attacks with pinpoint shield
And after 6 minutes I passed the test as my results was announced.
1st_shi feng
Clear time : 6 minutes 07 seconds
Affiliation : non-member
Mental strength appraisal:MSM
Upper zone authority:high grade 1 authority
I looked at the test results with nostalgia and then around me until I exited the passage.