Ch113 : Taboo Mode & Icarus's heart

Shi Feng went to the adventure association in Gazing Moon City and built a guild residence here.

Afterwards Shi Feng Called gentle snow and the others and gave them the Primal Ore Vein to level up.
After understanding that Shi Feng intended to attack the Taboo Dungeon, they went to level up.

Shi Feng started to make Divine Engraving Scrolls. Each try to make a scroll costed him 15,000 Seven Luminaries crystals but his success rate is only 40% .

He tried to make the success rate increase in the soul fantasy but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Although the guild has Primal Ore Vein but the expenses are taking a troll on him too.

He had to provide Seven Luminaries crystals to Tier 4 to unlock their mana body. To Tier 5 to build their personalize mana body and to Tier 6 to build their divine body.

Shi Feng has also developed every mine in earth god's domain and made them well developed but still all of them are only grade 1 and the whole world depending on them.

So he has postponing the engraving as he really didn't have the capital to increase his expenditure.

Shi Feng tried to increase his success rate before in the Soul fantasy world but it doesn't work. The divine engraving in master level is on a whole new level from the previous grades.

Divine engraving on the master level is like making the weapons affect the laws to increase their power.

So Although Shi Feng has a deep understanding of laws. The understanding of the weapons and items is another matter.

He had to articulate every engraving on the weapon to its best capabilities and doesn't affect the integrity of it.

It was really much harder than the intermediate level but right now he has to increase the strength of the team.

Shi Feng increased his success rate to 46 % and it never increased again.

Shi Feng thought for a moment and then understood. He has been trying to increase his success rate on lower level weapons and that's pushing it beyond their abilities.

So he can only try on it on the fragment legendary. The problem is failure this time will cost him. Instead of increasing the power of the item, it decreases and every weapon can withstand only three times. If you tried a fourth time, it will be destroyed.

Taking a deep breath, he started. The first one was perfect .it increased the attributes by 50 % .

But the second was a failure and it actually decreased. Shi feng made it again and this time it was resorted and he even increased the power by 39%.

Shi Feng started to get familiar until the 150 time.

He failed 34 but succeeded the rest. Most of the failures were at epic and lower grades weapons.

Shi Feng ultimately felt good. He spent mor than 2million Seven Luminaries crystals but his success rate shot up.

The expenditure of the mental strength was a little overwhelming but some rest will just do.

After he was done he decided to do something that needed to be done to ensure the dungeon succeed.

He took out the Shadow Incinerator and began to break the seals. His mental strength already reached the peak Tier 6 and can rival Ancient gods with the weapons that made it elevated to the highest limit of Tier 6.

So he began breaking the first, second and the third seals but the last seal didn't break . No matter how  hard it wouldn't budge.

Shi Feng was a little disappointed that he couldn't finish the Mythic Main Story but he understood that it wouldn't be so easy.