Ch115: Laura Crader & sudden change

Zero Wing sudden rise lead to many conglomerate to pay attention. but no one wanted to make the first move.especially with them having many unusual status.

they are with direct contact with Seven Luminaries alliance.they have 1 star great grandmaster that's an Elder in the god's domain association. they have several grandmasters with extraordinary strength .they have a membership in the Red Dragon Nation.

So they are directly or indirectly connected to many figures in the star light Realm and have many powerful that if anyone made a confrontation no one would know the outcome of it.

Shi Feng and Zero wing also calmed down for a while and only focused on the corporation and cities development and also started to pay attention to the new developed guilds and adventure teams in god's domain.

Red Frost and Laura Crader were a strike of luck but there are many hidden figures that Shi Feng knew about that would appear soon.

Laura at first didn't plan to join Zero Wing but something seemed to change a while a go. She returned to Gazing Moon City one day and asked for a meeting with Shi Feng.

Shi Feng was forging right now while waiting for a group of promising members to reach level 120 to take them to the To of Two Worlds .and as he doesn't mind where he will forge, he went to Gazing Moon City.

"Mrs Laura, it has been a long time but it seems like you didn't develop until now"Shi Feng was truly taken back by the matter of her staying at Tier 3 level 120 until now.

"Well, it's nice too see you again.I was planning to but I still didn't get to it as i was doing something.anyway,I have about you developing Slumber City and build a new building that helps the players to rebuild their mana body.

So while i couldn't finish what I'm doing i came back as some of members are interested in rebuilding their mana body.So while they are gone i came to ask you about something."

"sure,What is it"

"do you know of the Taboo Slayer"

Shi Feng wouldn't have known such term before because it was something that only appeared later after the development in the Eternal Realm and acquiring some legacies and techniques there but he was familiar with the term.

"... May I know why are you asking" Shi Feng felt weird that a term that shouldn't appear yet, suddenly appeared.

Shi Feng was so shocked that he almost jumped out from his seat. His first thought was she was testing him as a fellow reincarnated

"someone thought that I'm the taboo slayer" Laura said while she looking at Shi Feng.

She noticed that he was flustered a moment ago and that means that he knows the term.

Shi Feng mind worked so fast that he almost broke through to the 2 star great grandmaster before saying.

"I'm familiar with the taboos the exist in greater God's domain. They are all absolute being that even primordial gods are helpless about them. That's why I wondered where you would come out with such a term as this means that someone slayed one of the 22 taboos which is impossible "

Shi Feng said as he came up with an excuse but he really didn't calm down yet.

What does that mean. Is there really another reincarnation?. He always thought that his reincarnation was only a coincidence. But what if there's really a way to reincarnate by the higher civilization. If there is then there must be other people too.

While Shi Feng mind was spinning so fast that almost overloaded but his face didn't change one bit.

"mm is that so. Aaaah I thought I might have found a way to go back finally but it seems like it's another dead end."