Ch104: Chapter of Time and Ancient Gods Domain

The Ancient River Secret Land was a majestic island floating in the void, and ten temples measuring over a thousand meters in height lined the island's edges. Currently, streaks of light were constantly descending onto the plazas outside these massive temples as players across the Ancient River Kingdom entered the secret land one after another.

The majority of the players in the crowded plazas were youths under the age of 25. Among these youths, handsome men and beautiful women could be seen everywhere.

kingdom's Rookie Competition allowed players to form up to parties of six to help each other during the competition. So you can see each group consisted of 6 members.

The Rookie Competition's preliminaries consisted of numerous rounds. For each round, players would be randomly teleported into the island's inner zone in batches of 100, and they would have to fight each other until only ten remained. This process would be repeated until only 100 players remained. Then, the competition's primaries would begin. Because of this system, the preliminaries would be a considerably long and arduous process.

If players partied up before the competition, they would be put into the same batches during the preliminaries. This allowed them to cover each other's backs and increase their chances of survival.

Shi Feng saw many familiar faces both of enemies and friends here. There are even many heirs of different guilds , corporations and conglomerates.

So is that why the numbers is so little? He looked around and saw that the numbers did pass 5 hundred thousand. It seems this will be interesting.

As Shi Feng is still unknown, he didn't attract attention much. But some people was able to sense uneasiness when they looked at him.

"Ye Feng,? Is there an Expert with such a name. Go see if anyone knows him, he doesn't seem to be normal "
This was happening at all the powerhouses gathering places. All of them who noticed Shi Feng felt something and they weren't people who left something unearthed.

There's a reason why they felt something. It's because Shi Feng was prepared to make a name for himself and the guild in this competition. So his fighting spirit flared up a little bit and caused them to sense thinking that this guy was targeting them.

After everyone gathered they noticed that a team of 5 going to him . They recognized the team as it was one of famous teams from Justice of the Honored adventure team that's active in several empires and kingdoms. Their leader was justice flower was a fifth floor floor bonafide expert .

"Hello, I'm Justice Flower , the team leader of this group. I see you are alone and because something happened with our member he couldn't come. Would you like to join us"

The people started whispering about how enviable if it was them. But Shi Feng knew that this would lead him to lose his purpose so he declined. If he wanted a team he would take his members instead.

"I'm sorry, but I'm planning to go solo . Otherwise this competition will be boring but thank you for the invite "

As soon as Shi Feng said this on purpose to let everyone target him. You can't make relations with those people with the nice way only by making a name for yourself will they respect you.

"I'm Ye Feng by the way. Guild Leader of Zero Wing"

"Zero Wing..?!"

They have never heard of something like that so they were puzzled about it. And if you are a guild leader why did come alone.

"Ah how unfortunate then it was nice to meet you"

The people started talking again about how arrogant Shi Feng was and all that . Finally after a while the system announced.