Ch57:Final preparations & auction

This great now I can be considered a tier 3 player.

"Oh you truly surprised me as a tier 1 you actually acquired a tier 3 power but as i said it's really not useful because in tier 3 your advantage will disappear so it would have been better to learn another skill "

"That's just because it's a matter of when you use it and how "

I have too many skills that are constricted because of the absence of mana body and with this I can exhibit some of there power like sword orbit which needs a personalized mana body which is only available at tier 5 and I will go through tier 2 promotion so I need to pass it and with my current equipment I can run from tier 4 monsters that's alone is a huge advantage.

"So what other skill do you need as you who have reacher the core area can learn 2 skills "

Iwent a head to look for 5 and 6 tier skills but in the end I couldn't find something that I can learn right now so I can return to the central area but this time I didn't choose lightning edge but Skill Divine Punishment.

If I considered the asura mode then I'm certain that my opponents will be dark creatures so let's go with it.

Just as I was about to leave warren said

"By the way since you are the first to come to the core area of heaven blessed individuals you get an epic chest"

After that we continued and defeated the grand lord and entered the city.

System: Congratulations! You have obtained the First Kill of the Ravaging Demonic Ape King. Rewarding "Trial's Hero" title.

After picking up the loot we entered the city

System: Congratulations! For being the first team to clear the entrance trial, you have been awarded 110 Titan City Reputation Points.

System: Congratulations! Your Titan City Reputation has reached 100 points. Your status in the Holy City has been upgraded to Honorary Citizen. You will now receive the benefits of an Honorary Citizen while in the Holy City. You may now stay up to five days with each visit to the Holy City.

But as I already have basic rights I didn't really care about the notification.

Now I looked at the drops because it's a different trial we acquired the same equipments more .
We gained a another titan god crystal and a 3 tier shop promotion and a silver town promotion order which can help the town upgraded to advance level.
Icarus heart is really a godly tool.in greater god domain it helped us immensely and was one of the reasons for our ability to continue struggling without being crushed due to our recklessness.

I went a head and purchased forging designs and engineering design also some potions recipes.

After we left I took 19 guys and went to the place I remember where we got sucked into the trials of god and they all obtained s rank evaluations except for me who obtained ss rank and got 2 rainbow fruits,epic chest box and 2 dakr gold mastery books when I looked at the rainbow fruit I remembered versalise and decided to pay him a visit. I also obtained tier 4 sure kill skill chilling field.

I was lucky this time and found him.after he agreed to be my personal guard I gave him the fruit of life.

[Versalise] [Personal bodyguard]

Class: Tier 3 Great Mage
Level: 60
Loyalty: 75
Growth Potential: 94

I looked at him and thought for a moment then gave him the rainbow fruit

[Versalise] [Personal bodyguard]

Class: Tier 3 Great Mage
Level: 60
Loyalty: 85
Growth Potential: 99