Ch98: Seven Treasures & Entering The Stratified Abyssal Realm

While the team need to gather he looked at the last two treasures of the seven treasures.

He identified the treasure of wind first which has the shape of a flute. He knew what's used for as he acquired it before in his previous life. He purified it then looked at it.

[feather flute ] (Fragment legendary rank tool)

This flute had once possessed the frightening power of wind. Unfortunately, it has sustained heavy damage.after the purification it has obtained the ability to restore itself

Active Skill 1 - son of the wind

Increase your speed by 2000% for 5 minutes.

Cooldown : 1 hour

Additional Active Skill 2 - tornado :

Summon a tornado that cover 1000 yards by injecting 100 mana stones

Cooldown: 1 day.

Additional Active Skill 3 Divine Purification:

Expend God Crystals to restore the Feather Flute. (A total of 10 God Crystals are required to purify the Elemental Jewel. Current number of absorbed God Crystals: 0)

Oh it seemed a lot more powerful after being purified as I remember it was only 100 yard.

He then took out the treasure of water and just as he was about to purify it he noticed that there's no evil energy. So he just identified it.

[Heart of the sea Belt] ( fragment legendry rank tool)

This Ring had once possessed the frightening power of Water. Unfortunately, it has sustained heavy damage.it has the ability to restore itself

Additional Passive Skill - Water Body

Reduces the damage from Tier 3 or below attacks by 70%, reduces damage from Tier 4 or above attacks by 40%, immune to all control effects, weakens stiffening effects by 70%, and increases reaction speed by 20%.

Additional Passive Skill 2 - Ocean Wall

Reduces the impact from incoming attacks by 60%. If attacks are of a lower tier than user, reduces damage by 80%. If attacks are of the same or higher tier than user, reduces damage by 40%.

Additional Active Skill 3 Divine Purification:

Expend God Crystals to restore the Heart of the sea. (A total of 10 God Crystals are required to purify the Elemental Jewel. Current number of absorbed God Crystals: 0)

Shi Feng looked at the seven treasures and found it Hard to hand it. But After Thinking about it For a while he decided to end this quest just to be on the Safe side when he leave.

After The guys gathered , Shi Feng said

"We will now go through a Trial but First let's return to White River City and gather your teams because it needs 1000 players so make preparations ."

After that they returned while Shi Feng Went to Star Moon City and met with Ucarus to Finish the Seven Treasures quest.

After he entered the Temple he heard

"Oh Envoy, what are you doing here "Ucarus said

"I found and collected the seven Treasures and came to seal the abyss"

"Eh? You have found them so quickly?. "Ucarus said in a surprise and had a dumbfounded look.

"Yes, I wonder when can we begin "I'm in hurry man.

"Great , I will tell the Lords Immediately to seal it. You are really a surprising young man"

After that he chanted something and phantom figures began to appear one after the other.