Ch42:blade saint

System: You have discovered the Origin Sword Domain.

System: You are in a unique realm. All forms of communications have been sealed. You are unable to make contact with the outside world.

After Shi Feng took a few steps forward, several swords descended from the sky. He avoided them easily but the swords keep raining from the sky he just defends and keeps going after changing his title to Bronze protégée to reduce the consumption of sword orbit and went to the place where bone knights,skeleton giant then defeated them.

[Skeleton Warrior] (Undead Creature, Elite Rank)

Level 25

HP 20,000/20,000

[Skeleton Giant] (Undead Creature, Chieftain Rank)

Level 30

HP 250,000/250,000

Like the last time skeleton giant dropped the legacy chapter but the skeleton knights didn't drop anything.
Legacy Chapter (7th page): A scattered page that has fallen out of a Legacy Book written by the Ancient Gods. This Legacy Book holds records for one of the Ten Great Saint Legacies. It has a total of 50 pages. After gathering all of the pages, the Saint Legacy contained within the Legacy Book will become available.

After making sure everything is the same he started to speed up going to the places he remembered dropped the legacy chapters and [Broken Steel Forging Design Fragment] and if the distance is too large he use aura of space from the seven luminaries ring .starting from the blade demon

[Blade Demon] (Demonic Creature, Chieftain Rank)

Level 30

HP 300,000/300,000

After a day he collected all that he remembered and went to the magic knight

[Doren Paley] (Tier 1 Magic Knight)

Level 30

HP 300,000/300,000

"Challenger, since you have managed to arrive at this place, it shows that you indeed possess some strength and are qualified to fight me. As long as you can defeat me, you will be allowed to continue advancing." When Doren Paley noticed Shi Feng, instead of entering battle immediately, he revealed an excited expression and explained, "Starting now, you have five minutes to prepare. Five minutes later, I will start attacking. Of course, you are also allowed to initiate an attack ahead of time. I hope that you do not disappoint me."

"No need let's start" shi feng replied as he was still in his best condition.and knew how to defeat him.

At first he just beat him up but his hp is still to much so he shattered the stone and be done with it.

he saw the silver tablet,dazzling golden Book of Legacies dropped and the key he needed . Making sure that 70% of the legacy completed he went to the sword peak mountain where the eternal court yard is.Shi Feng walked towards the pool of water at back on Sword Peak Mountain.He activated Aura of Space, Shi Feng sank quickly as he remembered the court yard being deep and then ignited the Ice-Blue Devil Flame saw the courtyard and swam to it

System: You have discovered the Eternal Courtyard.

hi Feng swam towards the spiral building with a shut gate that he had seen from the courtyard.Shi Feng then took out Doren's Key and inserted it into the keyhole, twisting it gently.

Upon turning Doren's Key, the blue glow surrounding the key flow into the golden gate. Suddenly, the gate released a brilliant golden radiance. As if it were the sun, the gate illuminated the Eternal Courtyard.