Ch19 :bind the magic weapon

A white-bearded, old man suddenly appeared. The old man's voice was filled with vicissitudes and wisdom. The sudden appearance of the old man shocked Shi Feng into a jump. He had even thought the old man was some monster that had appeared. However, he let loose a breath after noticing the yellow indicator above the old man.

I knew everything about what's happening but still acted the same way.
"Respectful Elder, is there anything I can help you with?" Shi Feng smiled and asked in a formal tone.

"Help?" The white-bearded elder shook his head, smiling as he said: "No, I don't need any help. I imagine you wish to become stronger. I can help you with that, but are you willing to accept a test of mine?"

"Of course, I'm willing to receive your test." Shi Feng felt relieved. The trail to the Quest, Past Glory was here.
The elder nodded his head in satisfaction, gravely saying, "I'll give you three choices. The first one is the Normal difficulty. After you pass it you'll get a Mysterious-Iron Treasure Chest. The second one is the Hard difficulty, where you'll get a Secret-Silver Treasure Chest. In addition, you can get additional rewards depending on your rate of completion. The third option is the Hell difficulty, where you'll be rewarded a Fine-Gold Treasure Chest. You'll also receive additional rewards depending on your rate of completion."

"Young adventurer, which do you choose?"

"Respected Elder, I choose the Hell difficulty." Shi Feng was confident he could any difficulty.

"Hahaha! Young people sure are full of energy! I truly admire you, but be sure not to regret your choice." The elder disappeared after his hearty laughter.

System: Quest "Past Glory" accepted. Face off against 1000 monsters of the same level. Considered Passed after killing 500 monsters. Time limit of 4 hours. Quest failure penalty - all Attributes permanently reduced by 10 points.

It was still the same quest so I didn't think much about it and prepared just as The countdown started. There were five seconds remaining before the monsters attacked.
After one and half hour had gone by, the last remaining Specter Warriors fell as well.
Thundering Flash had reached Level 2 after its SP increased to 300 points. The skill's damage increased from 130% to 135%, and its cooldown reduced from 30 seconds to 28 seconds.

Chop's SP had also increased to 426/600. It would reach Level 3 with just a little more.
"Not bad. Here's your reward, youngster." The elder appeared once more with a chuckle. Looking at Shi Feng, the elder took out a Fine-Gold Treasure Chest and a pitch black longsword.

System: Quest "Past Glory" completed. Rewarding 1 Fine-Gold Treasure Chest, 1 Magic Weapon (Job-related). Obtained title "Might Of A Thousand".

[Might Of A Thousand] (Title)

When this title is in use, allies in a 30-yard radius will receive an attribute increase of 10%. Simultaneously, title user will obtain an additional effect of Strength +5 and Endurance +5.

"I've given you your reward. You can go now." The old man waved his hand after finishing his piece.

Shi Feng's vision blurred. When he opened his eyes once more, he was back in the plaza of Red Leaf Town.
I talked in to the guild chat that I was available then called violet to see how she was doing as I asked the guys to supply her with coins so she could keep making fruit juice then directly called stabbing heart and sold to him the equipment i have for 24 silver as apparently the team didn't need it.
I made my way to Dark moon valley I killed the snow fox elite in my way and it dropped the staff and the gloves and I sent them to the team especially blackie who just arrived as I didn't waste time in lost land like the last time.
After that , Shi Feng arrived at Dark Moon Valley.There was a smithy beside the flowing creek. Shi Feng quietly stood in front of it. He was looking at a barechested, middle-aged uncle. In his hand, the man wielded a steel hammer. Ding! Dang! He kept hammering on the crimson red ore.

Time slowly flowed by, bit by bit.as I know this the only to activate the quest.
After waiting for more than ten minutes..."Do you have an interest in Forging?" The middle-aged blacksmith suddenly asked.

"Yes, sir. I have loved Forging since I was young." Shi Feng immediately said.
The middle-aged blacksmith nodded his head, saying in a satisfied tone, "Then since you love Forging, I can teach it to you. But first, could you help me retrieve 100 pieces of Meteorite Ore? They can be found on the West side of Crimson Star Mine."

"Of course. I would gladly be at your service." Shi Feng respectfully answered.

System: Hidden Quest 'Road Of Forging' accepted. Player is requested by Forging Master Jack to obtain 100 pieces of Meteorite Ore from Crimson Star Mine.
I already called the team to meet me at Crimson Star Mine so that I finish this quest faster.
I met with the ream and they were level 4 already as with their strength and my hunting spot had this effect.we took only half an hour to complete the collection of 100 pieces of ores but I still told them to continue until I complete my quest.what surprised me however was that [Wind Blade] and [Star Crystal] helped me still dropped even though Flaming Tiger from shadow didn't interfere this time as I remembered that we collected these drops not from monsters but from flaming tiger was the person who collected it.that means that drops was really previously was meant to drop even if shadow didn't intervene.
I didn't waste time and immediately chose to bind abyssal blade as I didn't before because I wasn't sure I would get the star crystal and my level dropped from 4 to zero but i leveled up again to level 3 faster as i told the team to get ready for a boss fight.
Subsequently, the i arrived at the smithy.

"Master Jack, I have collected the Meteorite Ore you asked for." Shi Feng handed over all of the Meteorite Ore, not leaving even one behind. These were all Quest Items. A stack of them would only sell for 1 Copper to an NPC. It was utterly worthless.

"Not bad, young man. However, if you wish to become an outstanding Forger, you still need to have enough strength to obtain precious ore. There is a powerful Kobold Chieftain. Go kill it to prove your strength." Master Jack said eloquently as he stored away the Meteorite Ore.

System: Hidden Quest 'Road Of Forging'. Kill the Kobold Chieftain inside Crimson Star Mine. Time limit of 1 hour.

Fifteen minutes later, Shi Feng and the team arrived at the deepest part of the Crimson Star Mine.

It was a large piece of empty land. There were over ten Kobolds mining for ore in the surroundings. There was a huge figure standing in the center of the empty area. It was a Kobold that wore armor, and it was constantly giving out commands to the other Kobolds.